+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 7/30 Live Feed Transcripts

7/30 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule. All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread.

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    9:09 AM Big Brother Time and we have fish on all 4 cams.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    F1: Janelle, James, Kaysar, and Howie in the Gold Room. (5:20pm BB time)

Jan: Where were you?
    K: (walking in) I was talking to them. First I talked to April and Jennifer and see what they said. After that, I just walked into the gym and told Maggie, “Good game. It looks like I’m on my way out. Good game. Nothing personal, right?” And she’s like, “Nope” and I just said, “Good game.”
    J: Nothing personal?
    K: That’s what she said.
    K: That’s it.
    Jan: That’s all that was said?
    K: Pretty much.
    K: What was I suppose to say? I’m gone. I’m not going to trash talk or do anything. I told them that I know I’m on my way out and I just wanted to make sure I can walk out of here with my head held high.
    J: Okay, question. Since we know they wanted either you or me out of here, I just want to know how you want us to vote. I just don’t want it to come down to a tie and have them have the satisfaction of saying, “Kaysar,” you know? Would that be more demeaning? Do you know what I mean?
    K: I see what you’re saying. They are probably going to put up Janelle and then…it’s going to be…yeah, I see what you’re saying…
    Jan: They might not even know what to do.
    J: Uh huh.
    J: Think about it and let me know.
    K: Yeah.

F1: Sarah, Kaysar, Howie, and Janelle in the Gold Room. (5:45pm BB time)

S: You and Rachel aren’t safe.
    H: We’re not? Why not?
    S: No.
    S: She needs to be careful. They keep thinking she’s coming around to spy on them. She needs to stop doing that. They’re catching on. They don’t trust her.
    K: Who’s spying on who?
    H: They think Rachel is spying.
    K: Yeah, I think you guys need to separate- start breaking up. Make them think that I was just one guy and you guys are all individuals. Make it seem, again, like it’s anyone’s game. Go for the HOH again.
    Jan: Howie you need to win it. Seriously.
    S: Yeah if you guys don’t win it, they’re going to start putting us up as couples to make sure we’re gone.
    H: Right.
    S: They’re getting smart.
    K: Howie, you got to protect Jamie.
    H: Of course.
    K: You can’t talk about her boobies and stuff.
    Jan: Please…
    K: Cause I can’t be here to protect her anymore.
    H: (laughs)
    H: Get Maggie out of this game and they are all done.
    S: Yeah. That’s all we have to do.
    H: Game set.
    S: And if put Maggie up next week, no matter who she gets to compete for her, we just tell them, “ If you get the veto and you take Maggie off- your partner is gone.”
    H: Yep.
    Jan: Perfect.
    S: Next week we don’t even have to worry about Maggie, unless she wins the veto herself, because if someone wins it for her, like Ivette, then Beau goes up.
    S: We have to win it though.
    K: It’s going to get nasty from here on out. Play smart and stick together no matter what. Just make sure you guys stick together no matter what.

F1: Kaysar and Janelle talking in the Gold Room. (6:17pm BB time)

J: If I won it, I could have taken you out and we both would have been safe.
    K: It’s okay. See you on the outside.
    J: Definitely.
    K: At least I made another friend and proved to myself a few things I needed to prove. I hope I made my mark.
    J: You did, definitely. You took Eric out and that was the hardest thing of all.
    K: Definitely. Just keep this team together, I know you can do it. They’re going to want to see this team fall apart. Make sure it doesn’t happen.
    J: I know. Kaysar, give me some advice on the game, so I know what to do.
    K: Okay…um…just follow what I’ve been telling you from the beginning. You have certain people, certain things, that take a long time to develop through experience and hard work. Certain people are just smart because they’ve been given those opportunities, I don’t know what your past experiences are but, you, for some reason have certain things and the capacity to understand.
    J: Uh huh.
    K: You are smart and people don’t realize it. I don’t even think you sometimes realize it.
    J: I think I’m average in everything.
    K: No, you are smart. I think I’m average.
    J: You’re really smart, Kaysar.
    K: Well, you see, it’s just a matter of perspective. I think I’m just average. So, you just need to focus and if you focus, you’ll get the HOH next week.
    J: And I shouldn’t try to get rid of Ivette? I think for me, the best thing is to get rid of her.
    K: Keep her and make her suffer.
    J: Do you think they’ll get mad at me if I go for her?
    K: Yes, because Maggie has a leadership role even though she’s not smart, none of them are really smart. You take Maggie out because she’s a leader. Who’s left to lead? Ivette?
    J: She’ll try.
    K: She’s going to make herself look like an idiot.
    K: And then, what’s going to happen is Jenny knows that she’s stronger than Ivette, smarter too, and will try to rise up and take power. They’re going to end up quitting. There’s going to be conflict.
    J: Do you think there’s any conflict in our group?
    K: Yes.
    J: So do I. Where do I fall between them?
    K: Just make it to the last five. I’ll tell you what to do then.
    J: You’re not going to be here, Kaysar.
    K: I’ll tell you before I leave.
    J: Tell me now so I can think about it.
    K: (whispers) Make it to the last five, you convince Howie and Rachel to get rid of James…
    (Sorry feeds just ran out.)

F1: Rachelle, Janelle, and Kaysar in kitchen talking. (7:00pm BB time)

R: Whoever goes home, I just hope our team gets HOH next week.
    J: Oh, we’re getting it- we’re due.
    K: Please, get the damn HOH thing, please!
    R: Where are all the lies that Eric told?
    K: Ton.
    J: Yeah, tons.
    R: Of course there are. They don’t think he told lies to people?
    K: Of course not.
    K: The funniest thing is how he lied to Ivette about so many things and then says to her, “But I didn’t swear on my kids so it doesn’t mean anything.”
    R: Oh my god.
    K: It’s so absurd. I’ve never seen such a thing. This is crazy.
    R: Well yeah, that’s the game.
    K: There’s no structure. They’re holding this, “swearing on my life” kind of thing…I did swear on my life but I didn’t break it. Eric was plain wrong.
    J: Yeah.
    R: You’re right.
    K: It’s okay, I had my fifteen minutes of fame and now I can depart from these people.
    R: (laughs)
    K: For goodness sakes, can you please just take them out? I would say take out Ivette first but that doesn’t make sense because you need to take Maggie out first. Then Ivette next, then the rest of them are at your disposal.
    J: I thought you said Maggie, Jennifer, then Ivette.
    K: No, screw Jennifer- she’s a mess.
    K: Take out Maggie, then Ivette. Just keep putting Ivette on the block because she’s a dumba**. Maggie, Ivette, then Jennifer. You need to put Maggie up first to protect the group.

+ Reply to Thread