+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with live feeds

Help with live feeds

Thanks in advance for any help. I just got the live feeds and was wondering how to do screen captures?

I wanna know the same thing. I can take a screen shot with the print screen option, but I get my desktop background to go along with it. I have no clue how to do a proper screen shot either.
    Big Brother No Sleep Addict

I went through a bunch of old threads when I was bored and there was one on this topic. I hope this link works. lol

Screen Grabbing

Hey there mates. There's already a thread on this here: Screen Grabbing. You can also find some info here: Screen Cappers or Feed Viewers tools..

I for one use a program called RealTV. BB6 Reloader is also a good viewing/capping program but you can only download the full version for a price which you can find here: http://www.bbreloader.com

Hope that helps
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

FORT Newbie
    I finally ordered the live feeds and I am lost. Why is my picture so blurry? Is that normal?

FORT Newbie
    And, what is mini mode/full mode and hi/lo?

Thanks in advance

Cool Kid Club cardholder Emerald Fox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iceprincess
    I finally ordered the live feeds and I am lost. Why is my picture so blurry? Is that normal?
    It's usually blurry to some degree, but at other times it'll get pixelated because they're moving around or there's a blip in the connection... just like any other video you download.

I use this method that TCW posted in one of the aforementioned threads:
    In Real 10, go to menu option tools, and then Preferences.
    Choose Hardware in the category list. On the bottom option called Video Card Compatability choose Most Reliable (disable optimized video and overlays)

Then you can screen cap away.

Oh, and mini mode is the smaller screen that you can adjust, while full mode takes up your entire monitor. Hi/Low, I believe, is the resolution you want it in. Hi = Better quality pictures that load slower. Low = Lesser quality pictures that load faster.
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War

FORT Newbie
    Thanks so much Emerald Fox! I change my internet connection to the right one and that cleared it up quite a bit. I think if I keep playing around with it, I will learn..lol

TCW
    Mini mode sticks the Real Player control bar down by your task bar and leaves just the window in place. If you click that, then go back to normal mode via the little up arrow, you get rid of (loose) the chat window to the right.

If you click full then you get the chat window back.

High is 256kbps and is for DSL or cable modem users. They also have a 100kbps feed that you might get if your on ISDN for high.
    Low for DSL or cable modem users is the 100kbps feed. It's the 56K feed for dial up users and everyone else.

Have fun!

I have a quick question, it's probably dumb, but if anyone could give me a bit of help, it'd be much appreciated ^^

For the live feeds, is it suppose to load for an hour before I can view anything? All I know it's 'loading data', and it takes like and hour or so before I can actually watch anything. I have a good connection too, so I don't really understand why it takes so long. Or is it a common thing?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast