+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Live Feed - Basis for Current Opinions of HG's?

Quote Originally Posted by TCW
    N word? Oh please. I know it's still a word that drives many people nuts, and offends many people, but that word is being taken over by the language in general to become as common a verb, noun, adjective as the "F" word.

In whose world? Perhaps in some high schools, but there's a vast difference between how I'd expect high schoolers to act, and what I'd expect from a mature adult that's patting herself on the back for being so full of integrity and fair gameplay.

And to overlook some of these actions as just typical gameplay?? Kaysar's well thought out, strategic plan to evict a strong, divisive houseguest is what I would call *typical gameplay.* Taking a crap in someone's personal toilet and deliberately not flushing is not. Yet some of you are more upset with Kaysar's plan than you are with some of the nasty, disgusting comments and actions. I don't get it. Never will.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

TCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissab73
    It could just be me .... but you started the thread asking us why so we told you. No one has to like all the same people and its a forum which means we can all express our opinions just exactly like you did except you know ... I aint getting too upset about it.
    Yeah, I guess I was curious as I just don't see in the same way. But then everyone is different. What I'm really suprised about is that Howie is endearing even though he basically shows no respect whatsoever to an entire segment of the human population. But apparently it's o.k. because he's funny.

I know I currently don't have any real favorable opinions about anyone in the house. I just see them as contestants in the game and none are really standing out as outstanding players. There are certainly those that seem terribly out of their league, but none that have done anything that really wasn't obvious from the start. It's not like Kaysar became some great game master when he was HOH because he drew all those people into a group. When you're HOH you have people begging to be your buddy (i.e. James).

Obviously Eric was not master strategist. He was just simply loud and bossy. Someone that meeker others had no problem falling into line behind. It was simply suprising how many meek players ended up in the house together.

Most of what's happened thus far with plays in the household has just been opportunity and luck. It'll be interesting to see if Kaysar can stay in the house this week, and if he can stay a power player with the power of HOH no longer in his hands, or if his group of 6 will splinter like sun ravaged hunk of lumber.

Broadway:
    And to overlook some of these actions as just typical gameplay?? Kaysar's well thought out, strategic plan to evict a strong, divisive houseguest is what I would call *typical gameplay.* Taking a crap in someone's personal toilet and deliberately not flushing is not. Yet some of you are more upset with Kaysar's plan than you are with some of the nasty, disgusting comments and actions. I don't get it. Never will.
    Agree. Don't understand how some of these immature people got on the show. After seeing Eric threatening to kill Michael and charging him like a mad bull was a deciding factor in knowing for a fact that BB needs a new producer or CBS should look for another summer fill in. Good game play is fun to watch but all this other sick junk is boring. Kaysar is trying to play a game (that is what this is supposed to be all about folks, not craping without flushing, nor threatening to kill someone) that is why so many people like him.

I think there are two reasons for the negative feelings for Cappy Crew.

1. A majority of their conversation centers around negative comments/suspisions/etc. of the other team.
    2. Their self delusional nature. Honestly it is one thing to make catty comments. Most people will do it at some point in their lifetime. Stuck in a house with a bunch of people you can't stand? Yeah, it is going to happen, but the main thing I see with Cappy Crew is to a person, they will go on and on about how they show respect and don't gossip/slander the other players, in the SAME paragraph that they do exactly that. Sometimes in the same sentance. It's the I don't lie, I play honorably, I don't name call, morality that they spout, but don't really have.

One reason I liked Will from BB2 is that he would say to your face, "Don't trust me, I am going to lie to you." And people listened to him anyway.

Kaysar has lied. Janelle/Michael have name called. Howie is a dork who also happens to have a endearing quality that even the houseguests who are pushing him away seem to like. But not one of them has claimed anything different. I will cut Janelle/Michael a little bit of slack, they were being totally shunned by the others while up on the block. If that doesn't make you a little bit bitter then you should play this game, you will go far.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123