+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Live Feed - Basis for Current Opinions of HG's?

On a who-I-want-to-win basis, I like Howie, Rachel and Sarah. I don't particuarly like Maggie, Ivette, April, Kaysar, or Janelle though. And as far as Beau, James and Jen go.. I don't really care about them. Beau and Jen don't do much and although James is an interesting player, I don't like or dislike him.

Here are my reasonings for not liking the people I don't:
    Maggie: Well, most of my reasoning has been said above. She's bitter, a poor sport and a hypocrite. 'Nuff said.
    Ivette: Out of my listees, I probably hate Ivette the least. Sure, she's nasty and rude but the things that come out of her mouth are so ignorant, it's hilarious. Her way of approaching things and her rants crack me up because she is so serious about them and thinks she's saying something amazing. Too funny.
    April: Seriously, give me a reason to like Whiney McWhineyButt. If she'd stop crying for three seconds and play the game, maybe my opinion on her would change.
    Kaysar: Although everyone here seems to love him.. I don't like him all that much. Maybe it's the slicked back hair or something, but there is something about him that just irks me. Maybe it's because he's so quiet when he plans his things that it comes across creepy. I don't know. And I'll probably get knocked around a bit for saying all this, but oh well!
    Janelle: Contrary to whoever said it above, I don't think that Crappy's crew were the only ones trash talking. Janelle does it plenty. I also think I may have something against her "Beauty is everything!" attitude. It's just not me. I can see why people like her though.

I obviously haven't sided with either crew, though I guess you could say that I'm more on the Dream Team side. Still, I love it when the hampsters get along, but the rest of it makes for interesting TV so there's no reason to complain. And although I don't like the above members of the house, I know that the show would be extremely boring without them, so I don't necessarily want any of them out of the house at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Maggie, at one point, used the "n" word when referring to Kaysar and I find that inexcusable. Period. Did anyone mention that she used Kaysar's HOH toilet and didn't flush on purpose?? Left him a gift, she did. And they make her seem so sweet on TV. Makes me want to vomit.
    I didn't hear that said, but I've been told by others that she did use the N word , so I'm not disputing it at all. I'm wondering why she wasn't evicted by BB right then and there.

While the toilet thing was juvenile, it actually did no harm to anyone. It happens to all of us who ever use a public rest room. It isn't grounds to make me dislike her, just to think she needs to grow up.
    There are people on both teams that I like and dislike. I couldn't assign the halos and wings to every one on either team.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I didn't hear that said, but I've been told by others that she did use the N word , so I'm not disputing it at all. I'm wondering why she wasn't evicted by BB right then and there.
    It was Ivette, and while I'm definetly not supporting the use of the word (actually, I hate it. Never used it in my life), it's not grounds for eviction. You hear worse in 50% of music videos and songs nowadays, and no one does anything about that. And besides, BB probably likes when they do stuff like that because it sparks viewer intrest, good or bad.

Irony alert! The HOH crew is being told by Kaysar to focus on the HOH game and ignore the idiots in the back yard.

Meanwhile, in the backyard, the talk is too full of expletives to transcribe. Ivette calls the others "dorks" because they play chess, and they can't do anything physical. Then she turns around and tells Maggie that she should have played chess with Kaysar so that they knew she could effing play chess and they weren't the only ones.

Then she tells Maggie that she remembers an early conversation with Maggie, where Maggie said she wouldn't play Kaysar, because she would win and say, "Take that, N------." Yes, THAT n-word.

This is from post 181 in the 7/27 live discussion thread.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty
    Irony alert! The HOH crew is being told by Kaysar to focus on the HOH game and ignore the idiots in the back yard.

Meanwhile, in the backyard, the talk is too full of expletives to transcribe. Ivette calls the others "dorks" because they play chess, and they can't do anything physical. Then she turns around and tells Maggie that she should have played chess with Kaysar so that they knew she could effing play chess and they weren't the only ones.

Then she tells Maggie that she remembers an early conversation with Maggie, where Maggie said she wouldn't play Kaysar, because she would win and say, "Take that, N------." Yes, THAT n-word.

This is from post 181 in the 7/27 live discussion thread.
    Do you mean the hired HOH crew? As in the people who are running the show?

Muduh... Tigerusty was copying an earlier post. The original poster meant Kaysar was telling his alliance members to not worry about the other "team" out in the backyard.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

No, at that point, the house was physically divided: Kaysar and the people in his alliance were in the HOH room, and Eric and his group were outside by the practice bowling thinigie.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

TCW
    N word? Oh please. I know it's still a word that drives many people nuts, and offends many people, but that word is being taken over by the language in general to become as common a verb, noun, adjective as the "F" word. Which happens to also be a word that drives people nutus and offends many people. I'd have to give up on most high school kids if I was dismissing all those that use that word.

Leaving a pile in a toilet. hmm. Let's burn her at the stake. At least it wasn't a severed horse head in the bed.

For the most part all the qualities I've heard to feel negative against people really are just typical qualities of people playing the game. Lying, cheating, feeling holyier than thou has been the basic strategy of every group I've ever seen in BB house, especially the groups after the first few are out the door. The only one that lied, cheated, and didn't act like he was holyier than thou was that Dr. guy that told people to his face he was going to lie to them.

I guess in my mind that just means people don't like them because, well, they don't.

Just a little suprising to me considering the exceedingly crude and disrespectful Howie, the crude Michael, and the I'm shouldn't have to suffer you because I'm beutiful attitude of Janelle and Ashlea. Heck, James personally makes me sick every time he talks. I've never seen someone pucker up and stick their lips to the butt of the latest person in power faster than him.

as far as my personal take on April... either she's a complete flake and of no concern for anyone in the house, or she's the shrewdest player yet. She has no game, and dost protest too much. She seems to always be trying to (to quote cappy) piss in everyones ear and tell them it's not raining. Yet no one has talked about dumping her yet as she seems very handicapted at being anything than person that will vote the way you tell her to.

Kaysar...Kaysar... I'm a little tired of hearing how he wanted to flip things on it's head. Do that when there are only 5 people in the house and I might be more impressed. As it stands he got lucky that James is about as solid as overcooked pasta and Cappy had a big mouth that he couldn't seem to shut. We'll see how good he really is as time goes on assuming he stays in the house.

It is obvious to me that this feed is meant just to be an arguement. I don't like the people I don't like because... that's it, because. If you feel that the transcribing I do is slanted please; be my guest. I do it because I like to, because some people don't have the chance to watch and like to read afterwards. This is where I have the chance to vent how I feel about people and if you don't like different people please post as such. But I do not feel I need to defend why I don't like someone.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TCW
    N word? Oh please. I know it's still a word that drives many people nuts, and offends many people, but that word is being taken over by the language in general to become as common a verb, noun, adjective as the "F" word. Which happens to also be a word that drives people nutus and offends many people. I'd have to give up on most high school kids if I was dismissing all those that use that word.

Leaving a pile in a toilet. hmm. Let's burn her at the stake. At least it wasn't a severed horse head in the bed.

For the most part all the qualities I've heard to feel negative against people really are just typical qualities of people playing the game. Lying, cheating, feeling holyier than thou has been the basic strategy of every group I've ever seen in BB house, especially the groups after the first few are out the door. The only one that lied, cheated, and didn't act like he was holyier than thou was that Dr. guy that told people to his face he was going to lie to them.

I guess in my mind that just means people don't like them because, well, they don't.

Just a little suprising to me considering the exceedingly crude and disrespectful Howie, the crude Michael, and the I'm shouldn't have to suffer you because I'm beutiful attitude of Janelle and Ashlea. Heck, James personally makes me sick every time he talks. I've never seen someone pucker up and stick their lips to the butt of the latest person in power faster than him.

as far as my personal take on April... either she's a complete flake and of no concern for anyone in the house, or she's the shrewdest player yet. She has no game, and dost protest too much. She seems to always be trying to (to quote cappy) piss in everyones ear and tell them it's not raining. Yet no one has talked about dumping her yet as she seems very handicapted at being anything than person that will vote the way you tell her to.

Kaysar...Kaysar... I'm a little tired of hearing how he wanted to flip things on it's head. Do that when there are only 5 people in the house and I might be more impressed. As it stands he got lucky that James is about as solid as overcooked pasta and Cappy had a big mouth that he couldn't seem to shut. We'll see how good he really is as time goes on assuming he stays in the house.
    It could just be me .... but you started the thread asking us why so we told you. No one has to like all the same people and its a forum which means we can all express our opinions just exactly like you did except you know ... I aint getting too upset about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast