+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 47 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/29 Live Feed Discussion

7/29 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

Ok, Ivette is not only Evil but nasty. Of course they are all getting ready for the food comp. upstairs in the HOH room (where they all slept) and Janelle says that Janelle is gross because "on the crotch of her green swimsuit she has period stains. You can see it when she opens her legs." All the others were like What? Huh?
    Hmm.. of course it is Ivette who would notice the stains on the crotch of another chicks bikini.
    I was eating breakfast... not anymore.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Ivette was outside the gold room yelling "Wake up, bitches" Janeel sits up and says " Oh God, go back to jail, bitch." and lies back down. I laughed my a$$ off!
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    Ok, Ivette is not only Evil but nasty. Of course they are all getting ready for the food comp. upstairs in the HOH room (where they all slept) and Janelle says that Janelle is gross because "on the crotch of her green swimsuit she has period stains. You can see it when she opens her legs." All the others were like What? Huh?
    Hmm.. of course it is Ivette who would notice the stains on the crotch of another chicks bikini.
    I was eating breakfast... not anymore.

Ivette is a psycho. I really don't think Janelle would be wearing a swimsuit with period stains! Give me a break! The fact that Ivette even said that shows what a nutjob she is. Surely her "teammates" have got to realize that she's unstable, to say the least.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Kaysar (imitating BB voice) "Good Morning Houseguest! You have all been evicted for being dumba$$es!"

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

I've been watching BB since it first aired and I have to say that of all the cast of all BB's Ivette is the absolute worst!!! I hate the way she talks, looks, acts.....GRRRR...why-o-why did Maggie have to win HOH???
    It's not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away that count....

Nothing much to speak of, they are getting dressed, changing the batteries in their mic packs, cleaning them selves up for the food comp.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Kaysar cracks me up. Howie is taking an inhaler (for asthma he says) and he is on the floor holding the inhaled medicine in and Kaysar says "You still have not told me what that was for. I know you have Ghonorrea, Syphlis, and Hepotightis but what is that for."

Turns out that Howie has thyroid problems and had a constriction in his chest swimming in cold water. He has never had an asthma attack. Kaysar is against medicine unless it is to save your life, so he is ok with the thyroid stuff.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Everyone is sitting arround eating and waiting for BB to tell them to go to the food comp. People are chatting, no one is excluded now. It seems that the tension is gone. Everyone is talking to everyone. We know what the Maggie team is doing, say and thinking but they are still being nice and chatting together. It is nice this way I think.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

James is beginning to get chummy with Ivette again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 47 1234567891011 ... LastLast