+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/28 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I'm trying to remember...I think on the show they showed Ivette coming out to April, but have they revealed that she is out to the entire house?
    Yes, they have. I've specifically seen Maggie, Eric, Rachel, and Sarah all talking about it... and there have been many live feed moments where Ivette has been sitting around the table talking about Maggie: what she looks like, that Maggie's parents love her, why they live close to the beach, etc.

So I'd imagine that if those four know, the entire house knows.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Just finished reading all of this stuff I missed this morning and late last night. (I have torn the scapula muscle in my shoulder and the meds I am on sure make me tired so I am missing much more of this than I normally do) Thanks all for filling us all in!
    bb6fan that info is awsome and I am sure that it has to mean something. The numbers around their necks was pointless otherwise. Hmmm... what can we do with those numbers?
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Thanks for finding those numbers, bb6fan.

I don't know if they mean anything, but they are so random that it seems too random to me.
    Perhaps I'm just looking for clues everywhere
    I'm surprised the HG's didn't at least consider their numbers might mean something.

If you add the numbers together e.g 5+6 or 1+9+1 you get an odd number for all of them.
    I'm probably barking up the wrong tree entirely

FORT Regular
    But without pen and paper to write those numbers down, even most intelligent people would have trouble making sense of them. Did they get to keep their numbers?
    I give myself very good advice but I very seldom follow it.

Ok, if you add together the numbers in each persons number you get:
    #56 total 11
    #191 total 11
    #124 total 7
    #67 total 13
    #186 total 15
    #50 total 5
    #34 total 7
    #45 total 9
    #78 total 15
    #23 total 5
    #12 total 3

Now I am not a statistition (sp?) but what are the odds that every number in a series like this would be and odd number? And that there are two 11's two 15's two 5's and two 5's....hmmm..
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Well i am good at math and realized that up to 78 i belive the numbers are 12, 23, 34, 45, 56, 67, 78.. if you look they are in a ways increasing by 11! Secondly probably the less obvious observation was that howie, janelle and Rachel each had prime numbers while the rest did not! Soo... lol Dunno if that means anything...

***DAVIS***

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    the odds of having an odd sum of digits for the two digit numbers (excluding 50) are great becuase the numbers are congruent; move up by 1 (ex: 12, or 23) therefore it will ALWAYS be an even + an odd = which always equals an odd.. so i think the fact of the digits adding up to odd is irrelivant and the real mystery is that the digits grow by 1 each digit (ex: 23, or 34)

***DAVIS***

aly
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    From what I have gathered they aren't letting any of them go at this point. They're all being sequestered, right?? How pissed is Eric going to be when he gets out and they lock him up alone in a hotel room.
    I think they are all being sequestered this season. Otherwise, they would have shown Ashlea & Michael's family members greet them after the exit interview. Also, Julie has been strongly hinting that they might have a chance to come back.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aly
    I think they are all being sequestered this season. Otherwise, they would have shown Ashlea & Michael's family members greet them after the exit interview. Also, Julie has been strongly hinting that they might have a chance to come back.
    I'm remembering on the first eviction night when Julie said, "Remember this is the summer of secrets." Ashlea jumped in with, "So I might be going back into the house" while Julie was saying something else. Julie did a bit of a double-take when she realized what Ashlea had said, as if being totally caught off-guard that Ashlea would even consider that was what Julie was getting at. I still think it was Julie acting like "what a ridiculous idea that was", but I guess you could take it as "how did she figure out that twist so soon?".
    I give myself very good advice but I very seldom follow it.

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aly
    I don't remember doing the family thing last year either but I could be wrong.

+ Reply to Thread