+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435

Thread: 7/28 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by dejaFlex
    So you're cool with her calling Kaysar the N word, huh? Sorry to break it to you, but Maggie is no saint. Nowhere near as bad as eric and his ignorance (like what he said about wealthfare checks and the homeless) but she's definitely shares some of the same views as him and that stank ivette. I read the live feeds, too.
    It's rather scary to me what with her saying these things and she's a healthcare worker. I'm now wondering if these attitudes affect the way she performs her healthcare duties?
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    It's rather scary to me what with her saying these things and she's a healthcare worker. I'm now wondering if these attitudes affect the way she performs her healthcare duties?
    I'm no Maggie fan, but I think (or I hope) that most of these people aren't this nasty outside of the house, and that perhaps built up animosity made her say it...

FORT Fanatic
    I'm at the point now that out of the six, I would not mind seeing James go. The six would be hurt the least with him gone. Although, Rachel is now making deals with Maggie. So, anything can happen. Hopefully Kaysar and group will see what James is really made of. He is willing to sell out Sarah and only worry about himself. He needs to go.

Dont wanna be fatesealed! meeka6's Avatar
    Not that I like Maggie, because I really dont and I am not defending her, just trying to clarify....wasnt it Ivette that dropped the N bomb?

FORT Newbie
    It was not Maggie, and I'm giving her a break. It's got to be tough to realize that every one of your "allies" left in the house voted against you. I have also heard her stick up for people. Like when Eric said to Kaysar, I bet that isn't in the Koran." Maggie started yelling at Eric telling him not to bring that into it. I'm not going to judge Maggie on what she says after the week she's had. I'll wait and see how she handles herself now.

yep it was Ivette.

I wish I knew where I read it but on a particular post that I read it was definitely Maggie that said it (while talking to someone, I believe it was Eric, she said something along the line that if she beat Kayser in a certain game, she would say, "I beat you n....r" I'm not sure of the exact quote but the word was no doubt used). I woudn't be shocked if Ivette also used the word.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deny
    I'm at the point now that out of the six, I would not mind seeing James go. The six would be hurt the least with him gone. Although, Rachel is now making deals with Maggie. So, anything can happen. Hopefully Kaysar and group will see what James is really made of. He is willing to sell out Sarah and only worry about himself. He needs to go.
    i just got home from work and haven't checked to see what's going on in the house today, but i just wanted to mention i agree with this. after the show aired last night, the first thing i did was turn to my daughter and say "watch ... james and rachel will switch sides by tomorrow!" and i especially see james as switching to whatever "side" is in control that week.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissab73
    James has already tried to do that! He said they should vote out Kayser or Janelle! If anyone on that side is to go I hope its James. He's not my favorite.

I read the convo btwn James and Maggie as this:
    James is scared to death b/c he's afraid anything he says might hurt him and he didn't seem to want to betray even convos he's had w/ Eric. He also said something about how he realized how much that Sarah means to him and he said that she was a hinderence to him b/c he wanted to protect her from being nominated. He actually thinks that she is more of a threat than himself. He pretty much told Sarah that. I believe he thinks that by saying that, it keeps her safe b/c they won't view her as a threat. Also, the private moments btwn James and Sarah have been very interesting and I think that he is realizing that she's not just a girlfriend but that he's actually falling in love with her. He hasn't said this but I just see the difference in his behavior. It is also painfully obvious that she is crazy about him and has been in love with him for awhile. Those two are quite interesting to watch late at night as they're going to sleep. No! Nothing ever goes on in that way, at least not that I've seen but they have some interesting interactions. I think they are the cutest couple! Anyway, I think that he felt like he had to say somone so he said Kayser and Janelle kind of lamely as an afterthought. Even Maggie said to her cronies that she didn't think he really meant it. She seemed to think he had someone else in mind but didn't want to betray. I think he was just extremely nervous and she made it worse by just staring at him. I could tell that she enjoyed watching him squirm. He also said that he felt she was either a cop or in the military b/c he said that he used to interrogate people for a living and the techniques she used were the techniques he was trained in himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Davis_Rocks
    meh i dont like her lol; but as muduh said its for probably more personal reasons; she is sneaky and is horrible but is silent until she has to be.. who ever wins HoH next week should put up Maggie and April... and then evict Maggie!

***DAVIS***
    That would be wonderful, but I would rather see Maggie go before Ivette, so she couldn't come back and win HOH a second time.

+ Reply to Thread