+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/28 Live Feed Discussion

Ivette was telling Eric this morning how she can't wait to see her girlfriend so he definitely knows.

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    ya but we were talking about wether the TV show knows that evryone knows lol confusing!

***DAVIS***

In reference to Evil Ivette - I am of the belief the entire house knows her preference because Howie was using some pretty funny remarks to prod her about it. So, if April, Eric, Beau and Howie know - then I am sure the rest of the house must know.

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    I think everyone knows about Ivette because yesterday they had a coversation around the table while Jennifer was giving her a pedicure.... it was pretty graphic, going over positions, stuff like that and people were asking Ivette questions.

But as far as them revealing on TV that the house knows, I don't think they have showed that because it only happened like recently. And Tuesday's broadcast is stuff that happens on the weekend only.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I'm not sure what they're doing this season, Maji.
    In the past the only time they have sequestered the early bootees (the first four) is when they planned to give one of them a shot at getting back in the game.
    If they don't plan to do that and the early boots will not be on the jury, there seems no point in sequestering them.
    It's all about secrets though, so God knows what they have up their sleeve.
    Eric said something about being home early, in July instead of August, so at least he doesn't think he is being sequestered. Then Ivette said something like if she is next she may stay in Vegas for a bit at Eric's before going home.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I hope they are sequestering them all. The thought of Eric leaving and being stuffed into a small hotel room all by himself with not a solitary soul to worship him makes me giddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny
    And do they get all the bread they want, so they could eat just plain bread if they chose to?
    Yes, they can eat plain bread. They get a choice of white or wheat.

The funny thing is, many of them have been on the Atkins diet at different times and they agonize over having to eat so much bread. James eats peanut butter from a spoon sometimes, but he gives in and eats bread, too.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU
    Noper Hep. On Tuesday night's show she came out to April and April was so "honored" that Ickvette would trust her with that kind of information. As far as what we've seen on TV, the rest of the house doesn't know.
    Thanks, I couldn't remember.

^But I could have sworn that we've heard Howie joke around about it and Janelle call her a cocky lesbian at one time or another. I dunno.. am I imagining this?

Okay, I heard the whole exchange between April and Kaysar last night that they are repeating right now. Talk about exaggeration! What really happened was, April walked outside. Kaysar said, do you guys want to take a turn? (I think April was with Beau.) April said, Kiss my ass, Kayzer. Then she went and smoked.

Now it's turned into April bravely telling K. to eff off. Yeah, right!

+ Reply to Thread