+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/28 Live Feed Discussion

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    From what I have gathered they aren't letting any of them go at this point. They're all being sequestered, right?? How pissed is Eric going to be when he gets out and they lock him up alone in a hotel room.
    As funny as that's be (though I agree with everyone I am a little nervous and everyones heard the rumours...) but are you sure they'd sequester eric... is it the final 10 contestandts voted out... i thought it was lower!

***DAVIS***

On the show the viewers know of Ivette (last ngiht she was like 'i have never seen somoene so suprised since i told my momk i like girls' or something like that) and I think they showed Ivette coming out to April... but not the whole house dont think so

***DAVIS***

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I was under the impression they were all being sequestered this season for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by bb6fan
    It looks like Jennifer is the first one up this morning.

BB camera people just zoomed in on Howie's #23 that he wore during the "Will Spell 4 Food" competition. Wonder what's up with this? hmmm
    I wondered if those numbers had anything to do with the safes in the gold room.
    The numbers seemed very random, why not just number them 1-10 (or however many were in the competition)?
    I wonder if anyone was wearing number 17, as 17 is the number of visible seas.

haha good thinking;... that makes sense!

***DAVIS***

FORT Regular

P B & J question

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    in her excellent as usual 7/26 live feed recap:
    It sounds so harsh: peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Your average PB&J-loving third grader gets to wash it down with a juice box and a banana, at least. Not in the Big Brother house...except, when it comes to this game, even PB&J is not what it seems. It’s never mentioned on the show, but the “PB&J diet” includes a few extras; namely, protein shakes and the unlimited use of condiments. It may not sound like much, but the houseguests are able to whip up creative concoctions involving fried bread and various dips. For dessert, there’s bread pudding. I’m pretty sure no one is eating a literal peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but they all complain about the effects of PB&J upon their digestive systems.
    And do they get all the bread they want, so they could eat just plain bread if they chose to?
    I give myself very good advice but I very seldom follow it.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Noper Hep. On Tuesday night's show she came out to April and April was so "honored" that Ickvette would trust her with that kind of information. As far as what we've seen on TV, the rest of the house doesn't know.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    I was under the impression they were all being sequestered this season for some reason.
    I'm not sure what they're doing this season, Maji.
    In the past the only time they have sequestered the early bootees (the first four) is when they planned to give one of them a shot at getting back in the game.
    If they don't plan to do that and the early boots will not be on the jury, there seems no point in sequestering them.
    It's all about secrets though, so God knows what they have up their sleeve.

ya thats what i thought..

I thiunk its funny how BB waits so long to show all their secrets!!

***DAVIS***

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    I know the secret... Chenbot and her hair are going to be partners and enter the house to join Eric's team!
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread