Thread: Live Feed Recap, 7/26: “I'm Janet Reno, Bitches”

Thanks so much Hep. Loved it!
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Thanks Heppy!
    I think I'll drive on over to your place this weekend so I can listen to the feeds. Hey, I'll even bring you a 10 lb. bag of crushed ice.
    You know the key to my heart!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    HepCat:

If I can find emails for the Midget and the MIdget Minions, please please please forward them all the recaps you have done. Not only would it be the funniest thing EVER but it might give them some insight to who they are before they "meet their maker" and realize that we all "judged them by the company they keep". Maybe then he won't be so self important and mess up someones birthday and not eat any cake. If I was Sara, I would have slapped that pizza out of his mouth!

-Diva

P.S. How disgusted was I when I saw Beau on MTVs Made tonight as a fashion advisor! I'm sure that boy has an agent and it just bothers me!

I can't help but think, however, that Kaysar has put himself in the same predicament that Eric put himself in. Kaysar is now the leader of the majority alliance. Surely, if anyone from the minor alliance wins HoH, Kaysar will be put up, probably against the traitor James.

Then, James will do his fancy footwork and somehow be saved (Sarah and the minority alliance votes against Kaysar). Kaysar could easily be out of the game in tenth place.

As brilliant as it was that Kaysar turned this game around, I think he doomed himself as a result.
    -- Flash

I don't think Kaysar is the leader like Eric is the other leader. I think the SS have Kaysar, Janelle, Howie and James as more outspoken, and Rachel and Sarah are more quiet. I don't think K is the "leader", he's just HoH this week but he knows it'll change tonite.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123