+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 7/27 Live Feed Transcripts

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

7/27 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule. All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread.

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

F1-F2 Cappy and Ivette talking smack about people. He claims he was always in it for the money, never for any tv time.....hahaha
    Yup, with donuts!!

Ivette just said she wanted to burn the Koran... She is a freaking idiot!

Jenny just went into HOH room and told Kaysar she was voting and standing by her partner/friend April because that's how she feels. OMG!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Kaysar just stated he respects her for sticking with her friend and then when Jen left he just sighed and put his head under the pillow.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Kaysar and Janelle in the HOH room. Janelle's lounging on the bed in Ugg boots. Kaysar is sitting in a chair in the ubiquitous FBI hat.

K: That's that. He's upset, he's convinced he's right, he feels probably embarassed about what happening.
    Jan: What, about not winning?
    K: It's not just not winning - it's pride. He was leading a group of people who he thought respected him. He was happy be on top. People made little nicknames for him, listened to his every word. He fed them. He made speeches to them. It's like, telling a race car driver you can't race any more. Or telling a pilot that you can't fly. He wants to lead. He got knocked out so early in the game, he's just pissed.
    J: It's not so early in the game. If he hadn't played so hard he wouldn't have been knocked out.
    K: Possibly.
    J: Of course he got taken out. You'd have to be a complete moron to not take him out of the game.
    K: It would have been harder to take him out as the game went along.
    J: Really?
    K: These people - even James came to me midweek before I got HOH and he's like, Eric has a lot of pull in this house. I think he's going to make it to the end. And I was like, okay. I can never align myself with him, because of what happened the third day, fourth day. And, atthis point I'm not sure how to get him out. If I can't be on his side, obviously I'm against him. So how do I get him out? And that was it. I just had to get him out. I knew James would be tough to get on my side, but I knew I could possibly get him. I knew I could possibly get Rachel on my side. I wasn't sure if Maggie was with Eric or not.

J: Even if you had left him in the game for 3 or 4 more weeks, wouldn't people see how...
    K: No. 'Cause look, this is what happened. The people who were so in love with him that they were so in love with him - they're still sticking beside him. And the people in the shadows, who saw how things were but didn't know what to do about it are now with us. The scared people who didn't know what to do would continue doing what they do, supporting him.
    Ja: We still could have got him out on plan B.
    K: What was plan B?
    Janelle saying that they originally wanted to put him up against James.
    K: it would have been such a long, drawn out thing, limb by limb. This way we just took off the head in one clean sweep.
    J: He was like a problem in this house.
    K: He continues to be. As much as they would like to believe they will be okay without him, they won't. They have no guidance.
    J: I just don't understand why they rallied behind him so quickly. I just don't understand it still. Why they wouldn't have their own brain.
    K: I know eric is probably thinking in his head about the whole Jewish/Muslim thing. When it's not...he's going to see inthe DR how nice I was to him and still respected him. But you know what, it probably won't matter.
    Ja: What can you do?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

(skipped a bit)

Ja: Ivette is very narrow minded.
    K: She's like a ghetto gang member. You know? No matter what you want to tell her, she's like, NO, MY ALLEGIANCE is to the... she'll go down into the ground with this person. She'll jump off a cliff. She'll get a tattoo with his name on her chest. That's it, my allegiance is to Eric 'till I die!

K: Whatever.
    J: Whatever. Next week's a new week.
    K: I know, but the thing is, like James was saying...the week is pretty much fought and won within Thursday-Friday. That's it.
    J: You know what explains what kind of player April*is? She keeps saying, "This is a week to week game, Janelle." And that just means she's just going to make her decisions week to week without a solid plan.
    K: She's a floater.
    J: I'm not going to point fingers and say that's wrong, because you can play however you want, but come on.
    K: she doesn't want to be with them, but there's no place for her with us. The group is already locked down, six people. She knows that. That's why we have to keep winning.
    J: I hope to God we win on Thursday.
    K: It's game on tomorrow. That's what we've been waiting for.
    J: I've been working out hard.
    K: It's probably not even physical.

Kaysar says if they win the morale in the house will be even lower because they will be devastated.

Now Janelle is turning on Guns & Roses.

They're both quiet for a bit.

*I had typed Janelle, that was just wrong! It was April.
    Last edited by hepcat; 07-27-2005 at 05:28 PM.

Maggie on the hammock by herself.

Eric comes up, and she invites him on. She gives him a pillow.

You can hear voices on the other side of the yard but can't make it out.

Maggie: What's that? does he have a camera?
    Er: Yup.

Silence...

Maggie: Who has it?
    Er: Kaysar.
    Mag: (head turned to the crowd)F*** you.

They're hanging out in the hammock without speaking, and the feed changes to the group.

Sarah complains that the camera always comes out when she's in a bathing suit.

Now they are on a lockdown and Maggie says she has to go to the bathroom. Kaysar is taking a picture with them and Maggie tries to get up, saying she has to go to the bathroom REALLY bad. Kaysar manages to get the picture of the three of them.

Maggie is begging "BB" to let her in, saying it's not #1, it's #2. (Ewww.)

Most of them are having a fun time with the camera, laughing it up.

7:47 BB time Feed 1

Crappy: you don't know what it's going to be (the hoh comp) I think it's going to break down into teams
    Maggie: you don't do teams in HOH
    Crappy: The first week we did
    More talk of the skee ball game

Crappy: I'm telling you right now, if she has something, a deal on the side with James, I'm done with her. (about April??)
    Maggie: She seems like such a retard (that's AWFUL to say!!!)

more discussion on rolling the ball straight down the middle or banking it

Crappy: That Howie, he is so full of ****
    Maggie: I've seen Rachel talk to Kaysar, I've seen Rachel talk to James....

They go inside to put on warmer clothes.
    Last edited by suncat7; 07-27-2005 at 11:01 PM.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

BB time 8:30 PM

More practicing of the skee ball game with Howie, Ivette, Sarah, James, Janelle & Maggie. There's a red ball and a green ball. They're practicing getting one ball close to the hole, then knocking it away with the other one, banking them off the sides, etc. However, this is STILL more interesting that Crappy & Jennifer in the hammock.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

+ Reply to Thread