+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/27 Live Feed Discussion

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    It won't change the vote because she wasn't involved in the original count anyways.

The vote will go: Janelle, Howie, Rachel, Sarah vote to evict Eric and April, Jennifer, Beau and Ivette to evict Maggie. With a tiebreaker... Kaysar votes off Eric.
    There shouldn't be a tie breaker on this vote b/c there are 9 houseguests voting. You forgot James!

Oh crap. I kept on trying to figure out who I was forgetting. Thanks, Melissa!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    It won't change the vote because she wasn't involved in the original count anyways.

The vote will go: Janelle, Howie, Rachel, Sarah vote to evict Eric and April, Jennifer, Beau and Ivette to evict Maggie. With a tiebreaker... Kaysar votes off Eric.

You left out James voting for Eric and there can't be a tie. There are 12 left in the house and 3 can't vote (HOH and the 2 that are up). That leaves 9 votes to evict.

Am I missing anything good? Whats Kayser doing now? What happened with his meat? I hate not being able to watch the feeds at work!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Is anyone getting really choppy feeds? It's like I get 10 seconds of sound and then choppy sounds and pictures. Is it me?

xSKATExORxCRYx
    I think that Big Brother not doing anything about the meat is setting a bad precedent. It basically says "You can sabotage the HOH's rewards"

This is especially true because his meats weren't neccesarily a reward, but actually a dietary allowance -- Kaysar isn't able to eat meat that is not Halal.

If someone were diabetic, or if someone were vegetarian, and someone purposely and maliciously ruined their diet, I think people would be up in arms.

I often don't agree with how Big Brother handles things. The Eric/Michael fight is a great example. BB/CBS obviously have an ulterior motive with regards to editing, but you'd think they could be a little more flexible with how they portray people.

I also agree with a lot of people in regards to the Koran -- if people were saying they'd burn the bible, or burn the cross, there would be uproar. This is total xenophobia.

Quote Originally Posted by stEEvEEdEE
    I think that Big Brother not doing anything about the meat is setting a bad precedent. It basically says "You can sabotage the HOH's rewards"

This is especially true because his meats weren't neccesarily a reward, but actually a dietary allowance -- Kaysar isn't able to eat meat that is not Halal.

If someone were diabetic, or if someone were vegetarian, and someone purposely and maliciously ruined their diet, I think people would be up in arms.

I often don't agree with how Big Brother handles things. The Eric/Michael fight is a great example. BB/CBS obviously have an ulterior motive with regards to editing, but you'd think they could be a little more flexible with how they portray people.

I also agree with a lot of people in regards to the Koran -- if people were saying they'd burn the bible, or burn the cross, there would be uproar. This is total xenophobia.
    I agree with you! I don't think CBS handled most of the situations very well.

I bet BB will pull out some surprise that gives Eric the chance to stay in. When someone that causes so much drama is almost out the door you'd think they'd try some tactic to keep their ratings magnets in the house.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    Is anyone getting really choppy feeds? It's like I get 10 seconds of sound and then choppy sounds and pictures. Is it me?
    I'm getting choppy feeds. I wanted to listen to Kaysar, who was talking to someone in the LR on F3, but only Evilette's nasty voice was the audio (from the backyard F1 & F2)
    Maybe it will be cleared up soon...

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Ivette and Sarah are having a pretty heated discussion. Ivette is such a mouth - she is basically shooting down every single thing Sarah says about Eric being a liar and people being nominated. Ivette just basically told Sarah that everything she hears is lies. Sarah can't even make a point without Ivette basically telling her she's wrong. Ivette is as delusional as Eric. Sarah can't understand why Ivette doesn't get how Eric lies as much as everyone else and Ivette just yaps so much she makes no sense. Sarah is pissed that Eric and Maggie basically ignore her, leave the room when Sarah is in it. Ivette's reaction to that is "I'm not picking up after Janelle - I'm not a maid at home, I'm not going to be one here". WTH? Apples and Oranges!! Ivette only sees one way - Sarah is trying to see both sides, Ivette sees nothing but her deluded point of view.

+ Reply to Thread