+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: 7/27 Live Feed Discussion

This is kinda silly and not important at all, but I just noticed in the screen caps that Eric appears to have no under arm hair? Does he shave it? Is that normal? Is it because of the heat? I've just never seen that before. I was thinking maybe if he sweats a lot or something, I just have never heard of guys shaving their under arms before. Unless they are a serious swimmer or something.

Anyway it made me laugh because the fact he has no hair ANYWHERE it seems (not to mention a fake looking body), he kinda looks like he is made out of plastic in the screen caps.

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Did anyone watch this morning around 5:30 am Eastern when April was talking to Kayser? What in the world was she complaining about? I missed a lot of it and all I heard Kayser say was "I'm scared as Sh#t too"

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Then she tells Maggie that she remembers an early conversation with Maggie, where Maggie said she wouldn't play Kaysar, because she would win and say, "Take that, N------." Yes, THAT n-word.
    *jaw drop* Holy shit. I like to make it all the way through what I have missed before I comment but this just stopped me cold. Who the hell does this girl think she is??? I cannot WAIT to see her head on the chopping block since we know she'll be safe this week!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    *jaw drop* Holy shit. I like to make it all the way through what I have missed before I comment but this just stopped me cold. Who the hell does this girl think she is??? I cannot WAIT to see her head on the chopping block since we know she'll be safe this week!
    I agree completely.

I'm hoping that Maggie and Eric's family, friends, co-workers and their employers are watching these live feeds.

These two are awful, just plain awful.

I just posted an interesting tidbit re Eric that may be deemed spoilerish in the Show forum. And it makes me worry.

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    ok now I am sooo mad about going to bed early!! SO much haoppened!! (for the first time in a while lol) GAR!!

hahaha I luv how eric TRIED to stay up late to watch Kaysar and co. for some reason? lol Thats hilarious!!!

***DAVIS***

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    I just posted an interesting tidbit re Eric that may be deemed spoilerish in the Show forum. And it makes me worry.
    LOL what did you put?

Its in the show discussion forum. Not the Live Feed forum. But I think it turned out to be nothing at all. Still, I just don't trust that Eric. LOL

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Its in the show discussion forum. Not the Live Feed forum. But I think it turned out to be nothing at all. Still, I just don't trust that Eric. LOL

most of us dont! hahaha

+ Reply to Thread