+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/27 Live Feed Discussion

Eric is now trying to talk Rachael into talking some sense into Howie. Rachael is acting as if she is not on the same side as Howie, but saying as little as possible. He's going on and on about how Howie stabbed him in the back, and doesn't understand why Howie would have gone to the other side, when his word to Howie has been "as good as gold". Racheal said something like, honestly I'm not on their side, and Eric said, well i will be watching, don't worry. Ha!

So Maggie comes out and says they should all vote her out and keep crappy in the house so that it blows Kaysar's mind! Jennifer is out there with Crappy........she's so full of it because she just had that long speech with Kaysar about not trusting April......she's a game player!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by flipflops
    Eric is now trying to talk Rachael into talking some sense into Howie. Rachael is acting as if she is not on the same side as Howie, but saying as little as possible. He's going on and on about how Howie stabbed him in the back, and doesn't understand why Howie would have gone to the other side, when his word to Howie has been "as good as gold". Racheal said something like, honestly I'm not on their side, and Eric said, well i will be watching, don't worry. Ha!
    I wonder if Crappy's stink eye will be able to penetrate the walls of the BB6 house. Ohhhhh no, he's watching!!! What a load of..........
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

Now Eric is working on Jennifer - now he wants to stay - so that means he will be campaigning all day.

Yes, Jenn is a game player and more so than she lets on, which is probably a good idea. Janelle mentioned earlier on in the game, hmmm, maybe a week or so ago, that Jennifer had watched every episode of every season of the show and knew any little tidbit of trivia regarding all the previous shows.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Eric is totally campaigning to keep himself in. He thinks Rachel will string along Howie to keep Eric in. I hope Jennifer continues being a game player and votes Eric out.

Oh Lord - he just swore on his kids life. Give it up already Eric

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    isnt that what you'd do before going on that EXaCT show?? i would... (even though as we have recently found out the tv shows arent really trustworthy; *caugh* CBS)

***DAVIS***

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Now Eric is complaining that James voted to get rid of Kaysar just to throw a wrench in it. However, it's ERIC that claimed when he had HOH it was a week-to-week alliance. To me, that's what James did too! He found out after a week he didn't trust Eric, so his weekly alliance is over. His thinking is so delusional.

Eric "I'm not going down without a fight". *insert barf icon*

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    Eric is totally campaigning to keep himself in. He thinks Rachel will string along Howie to keep Eric in. I hope Jennifer continues being a game player and votes Eric out.
    What I think would be funny if Rachel would vote for Eric and then Jennifer to vote for Maggie. Jennifer would then be running to Kaysar that she voted his way and no one would believe her. Not that Rachel would be that stupid.
    Last edited by Jecadon; 07-27-2005 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp

Oh Lord - he just swore on his kids life. Give it up already Eric

yeah it is so predictable. He always said I dont tell you what to do....
    now its, I want to stay.

Rachel didnt seems convinced by his pitch. Now they hope Howie and
    Rachel come to them.

Eric brings the swear on life bullshit. Yeah that makes a difference
    when the HOH makes you swear on GOd your life or kids.

Eric want revenge but oh no he just wants to see the look on their face
    its not about revenge. How anyone can like him.

I guess April is borderline retarded.
    and Evilette will burn in hell for her negative bitchy personality.
    Reporting...

+ Reply to Thread