+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/26 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Mum
    Didn't Howie mention at some point that he didn't really care who "serviced him"... just as long as he was getting service?? I don't think he would be worried about blackmail at all!! lol
    Heck, Howie would try and hawk that tape for $$$ harder than the Paris Hilton incident! As if you could blackmail Howie with anything!?!

I can't believe how two faced crappy's cult is. That blackmail plan actually offended me!!! (Listen, it takes a lot to offend me!!!) They can't see the forrest for the trees!!!

I only hope that they are slapped with the grim reality of people's opinions of them when they return to the real world. A dose of honesty could not hurt these hamsters, not that they could comprehend being any less than perfect........
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

You know, for all of Howie's constant sex talk, I don't think he would go for it. And if he did, he'd tell the whole house about it, before, after and probably during. He'd brag about it. What a ludicrous, offensive idea to blackmail him. I think that's a new low for BB.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

CRAPPY is so full of...well....crap!

OMG...I haven't posted here in ages, but I just have to vent for 2 seconds. I only really get to watch the feeds for extended periods in the mornings, so I have gotten a LOT of Rachel and Crappy talking.

He is just so full of it that it's driving me to the brink of insanity. "Oh...this has been such a good experience." "Wahhhh....I'm so grateful" "WAHHH....life is wonderful......I'm a good person......I'm glad there are people on the outside who love me.....I am filled with such widsom....."

Oh my god.....STFU already!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ok...I got that out now. Yeesh! Sorry about that folks. *laugh*

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    There was just much convo in the main bedroom between Beau, Ivette & April. They were thinking about having Beau offer to ....well, offer to give Howie some manual "release" and if he accepted, blackmail him about it. They said they had two more days to accomplish this, then they changed it to one more night after tonight, because they vote on Wednesday. (I think the blackmail was for him to keep Crappy.)
    And here I did not think I could dislike them more.

Eric saying he is used to being around people with honor and integrity. And this experience has changed him and his outlook and blah blah..
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    Eric saying he is used to being around people with honor and integrity. And this experience has changed him and his outlook and blah blah..
    Yeah, and that he'd "never volunteer for anything like this again"...anything that would take him away from his kids and family for this long. Well, Crappy....you're in luck....because there's no one out here who's going to want to see you do anything like this EVER AGAIN.

Jeez.....is it just me or is Rachel CLEARLY tired of listening to this BS as much as we are right now?

Yeah, I totally think she is. And if I was his wife I would be pissed. Saying she will basically lost for the last month without him. Then he thinks better of it and says she is a strong woman but likes to bounce stuff off of him.
    I have to roll my pants up cause the stuff is getting deep in here!
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    You know, for all of Howie's constant sex talk, I don't think he would go for it. And if he did, he'd tell the whole house about it, before, after and probably during. He'd brag about it. What a ludicrous, offensive idea to blackmail him. I think that's a new low for BB.
    Totally agree with you!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Eric said they "took all the stuff off the cameras" what the heck does that mean?

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

4 feeds of
    Seems like we get more fishies than houseguest some days. Come on BB - give us a break!!

+ Reply to Thread