+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/25 Live Feed Discussion

so do ya'll think James and Sarah will keep thier word and stay in the "Dream Team" alliance?
    Even though everyone wants Eric out, I still think it is wrong for Kaysar to go back on his word and put up Eric.
    Why didn't Kaysar make an alliance with Eric instead of James?

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Fly out the wife and kids for eviction??? What does he think this is, a Survivor Family Time challenge?? What a whackadoodle.

Quote Originally Posted by ams32
    so do ya'll think James and Sarah will keep thier word and stay in the "Dream Team" alliance?
    Even though everyone wants Eric out, I still think it is wrong for Kaysar to go back on his word and put up Eric.
    Why didn't Kaysar make an alliance with Eric instead of James?
    Kaysar didn't go against his word. He allowed James to do it for him in a roundabout way. I think it was brilliant.

Do I think James will stay in the alliance?? Only for as long as it benefits him numbers wise. I think James and Kaysar and gonna fight this out to the very end, if possible. I really do. They both fashion themselves very smart and I think they look forward to tangling wits.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Kaysar didn't go against his word. He allowed James to do it for him in a roundabout way. I think it was brilliant.

Do I think James will stay in the alliance?? Only for as long as it benefits him numbers wise. I think James and Kaysar and gonna fight this out to the very end, if possible. I really do. They both fashion themselves very smart and I think they look forward to tangling wits.
    But Kaysar got to choose who to put up right?
    If so, he did kinda go back on his word.

Beau, April, and Yvette outside talking. Beau talking about his old boyfriends and past relationships. Very disturbing and more detail than I can share hear. TMI - is all I can say. James and Sarah are in the gold room, looks like they are gonna take a nap. James said he cannot get over how mad people are at him. Sarah says - Yeah, like what were you suppose to do, not take yourself off the block? And...they drift off to sleepy land.
    BB comes over the loudspeaker "THIS IS A REMINDER THAT SLEEPING IN THE LIVING ROOM IS PROHIBITED." (Howie, Rachel, Kaysar all asleep on the couches.)

Ivette and Beau are asking each other phoney questions (in front of others) about their pasts - please, does anyone still buy these two don't know each other? Aren't they afraid of how dishonest they will look when its finally announced they know each other?

they aren't allowed to sleep in the living room????

they aren't allowed to sleep in the living room????
    Apparently no.
    We have the same rule at my house. After my teenager's friend slept on my couch it smelled like dirty feet and B.O. GROSS!
    Janelle ironing.
    Jennifer and Maggot in the workout room.
    Kaysar joins the folks outside.
    Out comes Eric to float in the pool - jumps in mid conversation with his know it all words of wisdom.
    ETA: BB says "THIS IS A LOCKDOWN. PLEASE GO INSIDE THE HOUSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE."

But Kaysar got to choose who to put up right?
    If so, he did kinda go back on his word.
    Its all going to depend on how it plays out when we get to see what actually happened.

I swear Eric has turned into the biggest baby. I wonder how his co-workers will treat him when he returns.

<--should be the new Eric smiley here.
    "Fool Me Once... Shame on Me...Fool Me Twice...Shame on You. Shame on YOU, Jen!"

+ Reply to Thread