+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/25 Live Feed Discussion

I really am starting to feel bad for Eric (ok, not THAT bad). Imagine what's going to happen when he leaves the house, and he realises that his "group" of goddie two shoes are all the ones that people hate., I have not seen one good thing written about Eric on the Internet. I think he's in for a Huge surprise when he leaves.

I'm curious to see who Maggie goes with after Cappy leaves the house. Does Ivette really even like her? Who else does she have?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Cappy is telling April and Ivette that they need to remain the fab five and get rid of people and such.....oy!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I want to see Eric also when they realize they weren't the "strongest pair in reality tv history".. I am STILL laughing at that one.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

No doubt......the fact that these women can still believe that they are in control of anything cracks me up!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular
    So good...I am very happy to hear that James and Sarah have come over to Kaysar's side. I wanted so much to like them, and now I do.

Let's say that Ivette, Beau, April, and Jennifer all get voted out. Who do you think is the first to go from the Dream Team (given the circumstances as they are now, which will probably change after four weeks)?

hmmmmmm........ I wonder. Will they try to break up the team of Howie and Rachel?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Kaysar and Janelle are my favorites from the Dream Team, so I hope they make F2. As for how they are going to eat their own, I foresee James and Sarah being targeted first, actually, just James, since he is a strong player. In fact, everyone on the Dream Team (with the notable exception of Sarah) is strong, possibly the strongest 5 in the house. Anyway, I say James first, then Rachel, then Howie, then Sarah...hopefully.

You could be right. I guess we have to wait and see who wins HOH.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm so tired of Maggie and Ivette........give it a rest already. Ivette is just making herself a target (not that she wasn't already) but an even bigger target now just lying there talking with maggie and Cappy.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread