+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: 7/25 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Davis_Rocks
    hehe if janelle falls for both mike and kaysar... whats iut gonna be like outside big bro??? (like they are partners / friends) lmao

well this could be interesting (especially if mike comes back)!!!

***DAVIS***
    Kaysar has a girlfriend already.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

[QUOTE=judibug]
    Then they should be given a dose of FORT reality and be forced to read all the comments in this forum so they can get a true perspective of just how they are seen in the outside world. I think it would come as a shock to the more egotistical idiots (I'm thinking Eric, of course) who otherwise will just go home to their family and friends and hear "You were great. You were the strongest team ever."

QUOTE]

Okay... I am so in the minority here but I really like Eric and Maggie!!! I haven't been watching the feeds but from watching the show I was hoping they would win. (Sorry I haven't had a chance to read all through the live feed forums, but in the bits I've read I see the Eric Hate is very strong). Why does everyone hate Eric so much? I personally can't stand James and Sarah. He seems like a total snake to me, as does Kaysar, and Sarah is just blah. I really like Eric. Is there any chance he will be kept this week??
    Last edited by SamsMom; 07-26-2005 at 03:25 PM.
    Dr. Will: My BB champion!

Quote Originally Posted by SamsMom
    Okay... I am so in the minority here but I really like Eric and Maggie!!! I haven't been watching the feeds but from watching the show I was hoping they would win. Why does everyone hate Eric so much? I personally can't stand James and Sarah. He seems like a total snake to me, as does Kaysar, and Sarah is just blah. I really like Eric. Is there any chance he will be kept this week??
    Ummm...SamsMom, no, there's no chance he's going to be kept this week.

Perhaps you should actually read the transcripts in this forum and then you'll understand why everyone who watches the feeds hates Eric.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I highly recommend the above advice. Go back and read some of the live feeds. Eric's behavior has been inexcusable and Maggie gets worse and worse whenever she opens her mouth. And after seeing how Whorevette treats Kaysar day to day you'll start looking at him as a knight in shining armor, too, merely because he has not drown her in the pool already.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsMom
    Okay... I am so in the minority here but I really like Eric and Maggie!!! I haven't been watching the feeds but from watching the show I was hoping they would win. (Sorry I haven't had a chance to read all through the live feed forums, but in the bits I've read I see the Eric Hate is very strong). Why does everyone hate Eric so much? I personally can't stand James and Sarah. He seems like a total snake to me, as does Kaysar, and Sarah is just blah. I really like Eric. Is there any chance he will be kept this week??

ahhh, the magic of editing for television .... i think this year they've done the most EXTREME editing that i've seen since i started watching in season 3.

Geeze they edit feeds too, has anyone noticed there are things that are shown on the show that you don't see on the feeds? Now I know why we get so much FISH!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    hey,

Hepcat's Live feed Recaps are amazing!! I suggest starting there!!!

***DAVIS***

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Amen to that, Davis! Hep rocks!

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Ya he has great in sight!! I read every recap (they are wuite good) I even went back to the first recap (july 7)!!! (not very accurate but is anyone lol) but ofcourse i shouldnt be talking cause i liked April (she reminded me of lisa kudrow)

***DAVIS***

Yup, it all changes as we meet the hamsters. Thanks, you guys. I don't do them as often as I should, but when they have a day like today (i.e., NOTHING going on) it's hard to get motivated.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread