+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/25 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Janelle and Sarah went upstairs and pillow-fought with them until they got up.
    LOL! On house calls, Marcellas was WISHING for a pillow fight... he proabably saw this!

April Fool and Eric are talking in the back yard, she is telling him that the GAME IS ON, He is telling her never to show any emotions from now on. Then she was saying how she had a dream she won HOH........................... if she gets HOH she will have a nervous breakdown, geeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z
    I'm NOT Touching YOU! :phhht

Did Kaysar really swear on his life? Do you all believe that April and Jennifer really do not know each other? It does not seem to make sense that after Eric has outted everyone that she would continue to deny it.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    Did Kaysar really swear on his life? Do you all believe that April and Jennifer really do not know each other? It does not seem to make sense that after Eric has outted everyone that she would continue to deny it.
    I am not sure about Kaysar swearing on his life, but April and Jen DO KNOW each other, they are still playing the dumb card though, along with Ivette and Beau. The big surprise will be when Julie Announces who is with who on TV, I am thinking it will be tomorrow nights show, it may even be Thursday, but I can't wait. Everyone who has actually confessed about thier pair will also see what freakin liars april, jen, ivette & beau really are which will mean they will be the next targets, not that they weren't gonna be anyways or anything though!
    I'm NOT Touching YOU! :phhht

I just signed on to the live feeds the first time today and it's on the fish. Does that mean they are doing the veto ceremony now??

xSKATExORxCRYx
    Here are the nicknames of those I detest so far:

April Fool
    Crappy
    Maggot
    Evilette

And then... uh, Beau. But the way Beau is acting, he doesn't need a nickname -- the word Beau has become a synonym for useless and dumb.

I don't even despise Beau, but he still couldn't win if he were in the final two against himself! Dumb as nails that one!

Quote Originally Posted by baseballmom
    I just signed on to the live feeds the first time today and it's on the fish. Does that mean they are doing the veto ceremony now??
    Yeppers, baseballmom. And welcome to the addiction.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I have gone back through the transcripts and I can't gather any info from the feeds, was Kaysar still planning to put up Eric or was there any other plans discussed?
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

fish suck! can't take that long to do the cermony for crying out loud! lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Fish over, Eric was put up.

+ Reply to Thread