+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/24 Live Feed Discussion

7/24 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

I was wondering, I thought I read somewhere that if the houseguests revealed their partners, they wouldn't qualify for the bigger prize money. Maybe that is why April and Ivette were so adamant about continuing to deny they have partners. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand either of them but was wondering if maybe at least they are trying to follow the rules they were given before the show started.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    I recall Julie saying something in one of the early episodes that if the partners were to go to the final 2 AND keep it a secret, they'd get the money. But in the latest episodes, all she says is that if the pair makes it to the final 2, they get the extra money. So maybe they changed the rules after the game started?

I'm thinking that the underlying assumption was that they'd have to keep it a secret in order to get to the final 2, which I think is correct. There is no way anyone will allow a pair to make it to the finals.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I'm thinking that the underlying assumption was that they'd have to keep it a secret in order to get to the final 2, which I think is correct. There is no way anyone will allow a pair to make it to the finals.
    I thought I heard Julie saying on Thursday that next week the pairs will be revealed. I could be wrong, but my hubby thought he heard the same thing. As for a Pair winning................. I think they would rather give the lesser money, and yes it will be almost imposible to have a pair win. Remember, I said ALMOST!
    I'm NOT Touching YOU! :phhht

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hempychick
    I thought I heard Julie saying on Thursday that next week the pairs will be revealed. I could be wrong, but my hubby thought he heard the same thing. As for a Pair winning................. I think they would rather give the lesser money, and yes it will be almost imposible to have a pair win. Remember, I said ALMOST!

i rewound my recording and julie's exact words are:
    "...and i'll be back one week from tonight when i will officially reveal this season's biggest secret to the houseguests, that every one of them started the game with a secret partner..."

i cannot wait to see ivette's face when she's been outted by julie!! hahahaa

I'm sure TPTB never intended to reveal the pairs to the houseguests, but considering the "season's biggest twist" lasted all of about 3 days before some of the hamsters figured it out, they probably decided to just blow it off and move on.

I'm sure Ivette will defend her lies by saying "it was the rules" (for not revealing they have a partner) or something like that. She'll cry and say she didn't want to get kicked out for breaking the rules and that she and Beau are the only ones playing the game right.

FORT Regular
    There's a strange light/glare in one of the windows of the Rainbow Room/Subway Room where the HG's are sleeping. Wonder what's up with that?

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bb6fan
    There's a strange light/glare in one of the windows of the Rainbow Room/Subway Room where the HG's are sleeping. Wonder what's up with that?
    The aliens are coming to take back Ivette!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast