+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/24 Live Feed Discussion

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chesara
    I'm sure Ivette will defend her lies by saying "it was the rules" (for not revealing they have a partner) or something like that. She'll cry and say she didn't want to get kicked out for breaking the rules and that she and Beau are the only ones playing the game right.

hahaha, i think you're on to something!

FORT Regular
    HeeHee, we can only hope.

The last two or three days have been fantastic. Kaysar has turned the Big Brother house upside down and is still shaking it. Go Kaysar.

hmmmm, interesting. eric just told maggie and rachel that ivette shared a secret with him last night, but he said he woudln't share it, so he told them to ask her. is that a sneaky round-about way to out her or what??? sheesh ...

FORT Fan
    It's like back in high school when you couldn't tell a secret but hey --if I write it down and you happen to see the paper, then I'm off the hook, right? (Sometimes Eric acts like he's still IN high school.)

As for the question of whether they're allowed to reveal their partnerships, Julie said in the first or second episode "whether or not they choose to reveal their relationship is up to them."

Now April is rambling yo Jen that he had respect for Kaysar before yesterday...not anymore

Face it April, Kaysar has outsmarted the rest

By the way, what is the sound that keeps on appearing in the background, is it a jet plane or something?
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

FORT Fan
    "Now April is telling Jen that he had respect for Kaysar before yesterday..."

Was "he" a typo or are you going with the earlier theory that April is really a guy?

i've been saving the episodes on my dvr and decided to go back and re-watch the 7/14 one where they reveal they are all partners. first up is ivette and beau ... and what does she say?
    "...you wanna know the twist this year? beau and i are the twist. we've been friends outside of this house, and we're playing these people and they have no idea that we knew each other before this game."
    then beau goes:
    "...nobody has a clue, no idea, no inclination that we are connected in any way."
    as for april and jennifer, jennifer says:
    "...april and i are from the same town, we're sorority sisters and nobody in this house suspects that we know each other outside the house."
    (interesting that they don't actually show april saying they knew each other .... they just cut to april and jennifer looking at the wall of pictures, figuring out the other partners.

so there you have it ... straight from the horses' mouths, they all knew each other before they came into the house. of course, WE already knew that, but the others in the house keep hearing about how they got set up by big brother and put in the house together.

-----------

it's interesting how ivette is sooooo upset that she's been played by james, yet, she was sooooo comfortable with the fact that she thought she was playing everyone else! what a hypocrite.

i seriously cannot wait until thursday!!!
    Last edited by barefootdyke; 07-24-2005 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke
    i cannot wait to see ivette's face when she's been outted by julie!! hahahaa
    I hope they use that picture as one of the Freeze Frames on the BB6 site.

omg, rachel just outted ivette to james and sarah in the bathroom ... but she says she honestly thought they knew! she made them promise not to tell howie ... because his response will be priceless.
    Last edited by barefootdyke; 07-24-2005 at 03:49 PM.

Does anyone know how tall Sarah is?? She looks really tall!

+ Reply to Thread