+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 7/24 Live Feed Transcripts

7/24 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule. All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread.

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!

FORT Fanatic
    6:45am BBT Everyone's still asleep...it looks like Kaysar is sharing the HOH bed with Howie.

FORT Fanatic
    7:40am BBT Rachel is up and walking on the treadmill.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    maggie, rachel, and eric are in the backyard talking about random stuff. right now, they're discussing how maggie is going to make it through the pb&j week while also being vegetarian.

Ivette: "I don't care about anyone in this house anymore. Everyone in here is dead to me. I've pieced together why I was put in this house, and I feel like a f'n puppet."

They're still falling for her crap that she was put together with Beau... that she doesn't truly know him.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

James, April, and Eric's Hat

James & April in the Gold Room, a few minutes before 11:00 p.m. Big Brother Time. (The conversation was already in progress when I started watching.)

J: You can just say it and walk outta here if you want to. You donít even have to get a response from me. If thatís what you want, then just say it. Cause Iím not going to sit here and Iím not gonna demean you and Iím not gonna try to talk shit to you.
    A: Youíve already done that, so it doesnít matter. It doesnít matter. And Iím not saying I hate you. Iím not saying that. But I definitely think that, in this game, you are playing without any morals.
    J: Okay.
    A: And Iím not saying that other people arenít, but Iím gonna sit here and say that I am going to play with morals. And if that gets me out quicker, or that gets me out wherever Iím at, then that is fine. At least I have something. You have said you have nothing to go back to. I have a wonderful life outside of this. Wonderful.
    J: So what??? Youíre not making a point here. Youíre coming in here and youíre trying to talk down to me by saying that ďOh, you donít play this game with moralsĒ. Give me an example of playing this game without morals. Iím the one who stood up when people like you and Jen exaggerated bullshit about Michael, Iím the one who stood up and put my ass on the line Ė
    A: We exaggerated things?! I exaggerated things?! I donít think so! Cause you know I can stand up for myself. I went straight to his face James. I went straight to his face.
    J: Well, you know, I put myself up on the line to win veto for them and then you all stabbed me in the back the next week. So regardless of morals, bullshit, or whatever. April, if youíre coming in here to say you donít like me, or this or that, thatís fine. Just tell me, and then itís over. Because to me, thereís nothing personal involved here.
    A: Youíre here to win the $500,000. Cause you need that money. I donít. Thatís the bottom line. You need the money, I donít. Youíre going to do whatever you have to do to win it. Iím not. Iím not going to do that. (A moves to leave)
    J: April! Okay, you know what? If you donít want to be here, (gesturing) thereís a door. You know what? Thereís 3 of them.
    A: You think Iím gonna walk out of here that easy? I donít think so.
    J: Thereís 3 of them.
    A: I donít think so. Iím not gonna walk out that easy.
    J: Okay. Good.
    A: If I go home next week, thatís part of it.
    J: If you win HOH next week, I expect to be put up.
    A: Expect the unexpected.
    J: Expect the unexpected. But you know what? Doesnít matter, youíll see.

(April leaves Gold Room. James follows. He comes across Sarah, Janelle & Jennifer in the Dining Room. Neither Janelle nor Jennifer say anything during the following.)

J: April said that I was saying that she was insecure, and that Iíve been talking bad about her, and playing this game without morals.
    (April comes walking in)
    A: I overheard you say it.
    J: Okay, Iím just telling them exactly what you told me.
    A: Iím trying to get you to be honest with me.
    J: Iím telling them exactly what you told me--
    A: They can come and ask me if they want to know.
    J: That I had said sheís insecure, that I constantly make fun of her, and that this was the breaking point, the thing in the hallway earlier. And that, um, what else? Oh, that she has such a wonderful family and that she doesnít need to be here and Ė
    A: This is the deal --
    J: April, it doesnít matter.
    A: It makes me sad to see, okay? The bottom line is it makes me so sad to see people who were shit, shit, shit talkin people 2 days ago, kissin their ass. That is what annoys me. And you know what? The deal is that I know this is a game. People are gonna play it differently.
    J: How about when theyíre kissing your ass one day and shit talking you the next? It works both ways, April. It works both ways.
    A: Youíre absolutely right. But there is a wayÖ Listen, everyone has a strategy, everyoneís gonna play a game. Iím not gonna fault someone for playing it one way or the other. I donít have to agree with it, but I donít have to play that.
    J: Until you are on the line, until youíre nominated, all right, and as I told you guys: thereís no agreement that I had with these people. The only person who could compete with me that day was Beau Ė
    A: That whole thing doesnít bother me. Things like that happen in a game.
    J: Of course they do.
    A: Iím not saying, like, Iím not upset how that thing happened. Shit happens. Iím assuming the week before Janelle was running, ďOh my god, am I going to go? Is Michael going to go?Ē
    J: She knew Michael was going to go.
    A: Iím going to play it differently, and Iím not gonna fault you for playing it your way, or her for playing it her way, or her for playing it her way. All Iím saying is, hereís what upsets me Ė
    J: Hereís how it is. Okay, when I made those jokes Ė
    A: Sarah, youíve never upset me.
    J: When I call you smoking, things like that Ė
    A: No.
    J: If that upsets you, then sorry.
    A: No, no, no.
    S: Thatís just how he is.
    A: I know that. And Iíve told him, that might be him, but I donít --
    S: His joking wayÖ
    J: But to say thatís me playing without morals? I mean, I thought that was ridiculous, and I didnít want to sit and hear anything more she has to say.
    A: You have done a lot of things that I Ė Iím not saying anybody else or Jennifer or anybody Ė that I have thought is immoral. In my eyes. Iím not saying in her eyes or her eyes or anybodyís eyes.
    S: He has done or has not done?
    J: That Iím doing immoral things.
    A: Some things. I do, I believe it.
    S: Like what? Cause I donít know. And if thereís things going on, I want to know.
    J: Okay, the whole thing, yíall understand how important Ė and I know this is so stupid and probably a cheesy example Ė but you understand how important Ė and I know you feel like Cappy back-stabbed you Ė but you understand how important that hat was to him. And for you to stand right up on that chessboard, wearing that hat, and knowing that youíre about to fók every single one of them over there, and to still wear thatÖ That is immoral. You coulda at least taken it off Ė
    J: April, youíre nuts. Youíre nuts.
    A: How am I nuts?
    J: Youíre fóing crazy.
    S: You donít have to say fóing crazy.
    J: Okay, the fact is: the only reason Iím standing out there is because every single one of you who cheered me on to get that veto to get Mike outta here were now waiting for me to go home. Okay?
    A: Not necessó
    J: Listen, that hat was given to me for what I did, cause I told him I was gonna wear that hat so his kids could see me out here. Cause it meant so much to him to get Michael off of here. I told him I was gonna wear that hat backwards for him & his kids, so his kids know that Iím doing this just as much as their Dad as Iím doing it for myself. Out there on that veto thing.
    A: I respect you for winning that thing.
    J: And then the next week Ė the next week! Ė I was winning that veto for not you, you, you, or you. I was winning that veto for myself. But the fact that every single one of you had already had your votes decided Ė
    A: Iím happy you won it. Itís not that Iím not happy you won it Ė
    J: April, listen to me. Youíre picking sides here. Beau was my veto competitor until I found out he was going to throw the veto.
    A: He wasnít going to throw it. He told you he wasnít going to use it.
    J: He wasnít going to use it. Itís the same shit! I doesnít do me any good if Beau wins the veto and itís not used on me. Okay? When Janelle was out there as my partner, I had more faith in her that she might at least use it on me, because of their strategy in the game. Not my strategy. My strategy was to get the veto for myself. I didnít walk off Ė
    A: So you could stay here with her [Sarah]. I understand that.
    J: I didnít walk off that board so Howie, Kaysar, JanelleÖ so they would get that veto and take me off for some dramatic effect. I needed to get that veto for myself, because just like I didnít trust anyone else, I didnít trust them. But I had more faith in them because at that point, we had a common enemy. Then thatís who I had to use: we had a common enemy at that point. Not because of some ďmoral issueĒ and that stupid fóing hat. The hat was given to me for what I did before Ė
    A: Donít call itÖ Itís not a stupid f-ing hat, number one.
    J: Okay, for the hat. The hat was given to me for the week before for what I did and it was taken away because someone was a sore loser. Plain and simple.

There was a whole lot more about morals, and trust, and the stupid fóing hat, but Iím beat.

Man LAGUY your awsome. Great transcript. I'm cracking up on your last party "There was a whole lot more about morals, and trust, and the stupid fóing hat, but Iím beat. "

Quote Originally Posted by kenzmom2cu
    Man LAGUY your awsome. Great transcript. I'm cracking up on your last party "There was a whole lot more about morals, and trust, and the stupid fóing hat, but Iím beat. "
    Thank you. And, believe me, the hat stuff went on & on -- with Sarah & Janelle joining in, too.

Reading it over, I just found a typo -- appropriately enough, where the hat is first mentioned. The bit that reads:
    Okay, the whole thing, yíall understand how important Ė and I know this is so stupid and probably a cheesy example Ė but you understand how important Ė and I know you feel like Cappy back-stabbed you Ė but you understand how important that hat was to him. And for you to stand right up on that chessboard, wearing that hat, and knowing that youíre about to fók every single one of them over there, and to still wear thatÖ That is immoral. You coulda at least taken it off Ė
    April said that, not James. You could probably figure that out (since the next line has James saying, "April, you're nuts"), but I wanted to *officially* correct it.

Please keep this thread for transcripts only and move all discussion of LA Guy's awesome transcript to the Discussion Thread. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread