+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/23 Live Feed Discussion

7/23 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

Eric is confiding in Rachel that it will be a landslide against James. So he really has no idea? When is BB going to tell them about the pairs? Before or after PoV ceremony?
    Count your blessings!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    When is BB going to tell them about the pairs? Before or after PoV ceremony?
    I understood that they were being told during the live show on Thursday. AFTER the POV and evictions. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

My ox is broken. Colin in TAR5

From what I've heard, they're going to tell the hampsters during the live show on Thursday. Just like they told the hampsters about the Adria/Natalie twist last year... so we can see their reaction.

Of course, it's going to be not such a surprise for most of them.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I'd like to see it AFTER, or better yet, on a live show. (which probably won't happen due to the amount of cursing.) I can't believe that they ALL wouldn't have it figured out by now, though, realistically. (of course, this isn't REALITY, it's Big Brother.)

Both Eric & Rachel working out on feeds 1 & 2 (8:14 am bb time). Feeds 3 & 4 show sleeping hamsters.

*I'm a sick cat today, but I didn't want to miss Crappy's head exploding when he realizes one of "them" has won the veto*
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    *I'm a sick cat today, but I didn't want to miss Crappy's head exploding when he realizes one of "them" has won the veto*
    Hope you feel better, suncat.

I'm still worried that this might turn out to be one of the "winnerless" veto comps. They should be about due for one. In which case, Kaysar's whole plan goes down in flames...

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    Hope you feel better, suncat.

I'm still worried that this might turn out to be one of the "winnerless" veto comps. They should be about due for one. In which case, Kaysar's whole plan goes down in flames...

Thank you, LA Guy.

You know, I was thinking that too, about a possible "winnerless" veto...but then I thought....the BB producers KNOW that pulling this off for Kaysar to put up CRAPPY would make for some GREAT tv (like the Crappy/Michael fight) so I was thinking that possiby even if they HAD of planned a winnerless one for now...that they might change their minds just for the drama power of Kaysar's plan.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I'm hoping the giant black knight chess piece means our chess players will have an advantage.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    I'm hoping the giant black knight chess piece means our chess players will have an advantage.
    Have they looked in/around/under the chess table? I would have it taken apart, playing pieces and all by now thinking it might be a clue to the secrets in the house.

now eric is telling jen about how people can get pregnant when they are on their period...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast