+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/22 Live Feed Discussion

7/22 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

Cool Kid Club cardholder Emerald Fox's Avatar
    Oh man. I'm having this major problem with Real Player. This has been happening a lot. I switch the camera feed and it'll loop the first ten seconds or so over and over again. I try closing the player and it won't. So I have to go into the task manager, end the program, which is then not responding, and it takes another minute or two to close.

I just heard this over and over again for about five minutes. Kaysar: "See, the thing is..." Howie: "Oh, OH, I see what you're saying." Kaysar: "....I can't put him up because we have an agreement and if he breaks it, see, the thing is...." Howie: "Oh, OH, I see what you're saying." Kaysar: "....I can't put him up because we have an agreement and if he breaks it, see, the thing is..."
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War

They must be getting instructions. Everyone is dressed in shorts and tees, yelling up to Kaysar "what are we doing?" And then FISH!
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    *happy* Oh, yeah! Lets get the ball rolling! WOOOOOO!

Eric is a crazy person, they were taking about what to do to pediphiles. He thinks a public hanging on pay per view and give the money to the families! That or castratration (SP?). They are discussing some heavy stuff this morning. That is NUTS (pun very much intended)
    FISH
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

I didn't subscribe to feeds last year, so someone help me out please. Did they always go to fish whenever a competition took place? Also, did they always have all 4 feeds on the same group of people?
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    I didn't subscribe to feeds last year, so someone help me out please. Did they always go to fish whenever a competition took place? Also, did they always have all 4 feeds on the same group of people?
    I only read about the feeds, but judging by the complaints here from those who have them the answers are yes, and often.

We get to see food competitions on the feeds, but they will cut to fish if the producers are giving them instructions.

The food competition is starting.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

The four feeds being on the same person happens sometimes. Not sure of the timing of it though. Maybe when they have less people in production? Mealtimes, bathroom breaks or the like? I can not figure it out either. Sometimes two feeds are on the empty kitchen table. Weird.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Ivette had to spell Avacado and got it right.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast