+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/22 Live Feed Discussion

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    omg double eviction!! I am like so excited.. though i think it won't happen til later in the game... but **its fun to dream**!!! lol

***DAVIS***

For all of Eric's talk about not taking food comps personally, he still manages to jokingly give Kaysar heck about being the one who spun the wheel.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Ivette is incredibly annoying but she is sooooo self absorbed she realy poses no threat on her own. I still think - even though Kaysar knows who the power players are - he is going to take out "weaker partners" in an effort to leave a power player to their own devices. So I could see Jennifer, April, or Sarah being up on the block. I don't see Jennifer or April as being strong, so their partner would be floundering. Sarah is just an extra arm for James to poke at people with.

Ivette just keeps saying HOH or not, Kaysar's to blame for our food situation........WHAT A B****
    Yup, with donuts!!

Maybe it was one of my ever so sweet dreams with the K-Man but I could have sworn that Eric didnt force....err...nah its force, any promises to Mike, Janelle or Kays. Something about him knowing they had to go or that they were leaving anyway so why bother........

Someone please help!!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    Ivette just keeps saying HOH or not, Kaysar's to blame for our food situation........WHAT A B****
    She is amazing, no?? All the more reason I would love to see her on the chopping block but I don't know if Kaysar will do it. If he's smart, I don't think he will. I'd use the opportunity to falsely pat her on the back and try to gain some of her trust and then screw her to the wall later.

Yes! That would be excellent to see her feel a false sense of security and then buh bye!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    hey,

i think there is a good chance because last night Howie, janelle, and Kaysar were havign a conversation and they thiugh "yvette, maggie, and james" were main picks it sounded like... so hopefully...

I think Howie and Rachel are VERY SAFE right now... probably the least likely to be nominated right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sarah is close but It might be good to get at James through sarah because remember "James is NOT partnered with sarah" lmao!!! I think Jennifer is sort of clear right now too.. so is beau.. its Janelle Kaysar April Yvette Eric james who should be worried! they are main targets at the moment i think

***DAVIS***

Here is the spelling bee breakdown

Howie: rhubarb--spelt rubarb--incorrect

Rachel: broccoli--spelt broccli--incorrect

Ivette: avocado--spelt avocado--correct

Beau: asparagus--spelt asparagus--correct

James: ham--spelt ham--correct

Sarah: jalapeno--passed--cauliflower--spelt calliflower--incorrect

Jennifer: mayonnaise--spelt mayonnaise--correct

Eric: marshmallow--spelt marshmallow--correct

Maggie: papaya--spelt papaya--correct

Janelle: spaghetti--spelt spagetti--incorrect

April: pepperoni--spelt pepperoni--correct

FORT Regular
    I'm now thinking that it'd be smarter to nominate James and Sarah...if that happens they will be forced to admit their alliance and that james has been lying all along. Then, if someone gets Veto, put Ivette up. Two birds and all that.

+ Reply to Thread