+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/22 Live Feed Discussion

Did y'all watch late last night when K, Jan, and Howie were in the HOH room? Howie & Janelle are really smart players. They're leaning towards putting up James & Maggie.

FORT Newbie
    Please please let him put up Ivette and Eric..please

aren't nominations typically made on Fridays?

Why are they debating whether they should have spread out the segments on the wheel vs having them together??? The odds are still the same when the wheel is spun no matter which segments are missing!!

I think he's supposed to make the nominations tonight.

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    hey,

I dont think it should be Yvette and eric... 1. he wont put up eric and 2. theres other ways to hurting the guuy!!

He is so close to the right desicion!!! [maggie vs. yvette!] c'mon!! think!!! BREAK UP THE CLIQUE!!

My nominations: Maggie vs. Yvette --- Veto Alteration: Eric --- "Eric wins veto" Alteration: April or Sarah

I think that is solid!!

***DAVIS***

They know if it's Maggie vs Yvette that Yvette goes, no question, but that won't do enough damage to the other side and if the other side gets HOH next week they will come after them again.

Also, they just see Yvette as a big mouth, more an "indirect threat" vs a "direct threat" like they see James. Also if they put up James & Maggie they know that will drive a wedge between Eric & James which will cause chaos in their group, and hopefully eliminate James who is a strong player. Getting rid of Yvette won't really solve anything.

He can't put Eric up because of the pact he made with him when Eric was HOH. I think he said he can put him up after veto though.
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

Quote Originally Posted by coksy
    He can't put Eric up because of the pact he made with him when Eric was HOH. I think he said he can put him up after veto though.
    Kaysar's got way too much integrity. There's no room for integrity in reality TV!

Wouldn't it be nice if it turned out to be some sort of "double eviction" week?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Ok i have thoguht about direct vs. indirect... but if you put up james you are getting two groups mad at you/.... plus he daid he wont put eric or james up and i belive him.. therefore i would just cause chaos in the sheep group... and if you arent going to put eric up than put up his partner still damage to his 'sources'

but i do agree about Yvette not being a threat as much... but she is soooooo annoying!!

***DAVIS***

+ Reply to Thread