+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/22 Live Feed Screen Caps

7/22 Live Feed Screen Caps

Please feel free to post your feed caps here.

Discussion of the caps is allowed here as well.

Thanks and enjoy!

Cool Kid Club cardholder Emerald Fox's Avatar
    Oops. I didn't see this thread get started as I was typing up my post. I'll delete my thread (if I can) and re-post my screencaps.

----------------------
    Kaysar, Janelle and Howie in the HoH room discussing who to put up. So far they're considering between James, Maggie and Ivette.

^^^ Feel free to caption or photoshop that yourself.

Howie: "I'm not threatened by Eric. I'm more afraid of Maggie or James.

Howie: "Remember, it's not you (Kaysar) who kicks someone out of the house. It's the HOUSE. That will cause so much turmoil between "the clique."
    Janelle: It won't be a tie either, since it'll be nine people voting. So you (Kaysar) definetly won't be the one kicking anyone out.

Kaysar: "Beau says that he wants Maggie out, and that Ivette hates her."
    Janelle: "Oooh, they're so scandalous. That's funny. And Ivette is always running around kissing her ass!"

Kaysar: "Beau and Ivette feel that Maggie is always quiet, and that she's not really part of the group.

Kaysar: "Ivette came up to me and told me to put you (Janelle) up."

Howie and Janelle: "What?!?
    Howie: "Who's been friends with you this whole time?
    Kaysar: I know. I know.

Janelle: "So, who did Ivette say to put up against me?"
    Kaysar: "She said that I could put her up. She's so confident that everyone else wants you out that she's willing to risk her neck."
    Howie and Janelle laugh

Janelle: "What an egotistical bitch. What if I got off the block and she was still up there? **laughs**
    Howie: "She'd really be screwed then."

More to come..
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War

More gloating about Kaysar winning HoH and the power shift.

Janelle adjusting her bra.

Kaysar: "I think the game is stressed since I can't put Eric up." (Fox note: ?!?!?! Is there some reason why he can't?)
    Janelle: "Notice how during the HoH competition they weren't cheering for us? They were going nuts for James, and Rachel, and everyone else, but not us. Then as soon as you win, they're all over you."

Kaysar: "If there's a veto, I'm gonna pick you (Howie) to work with me. But we won't use it."
    Janelle: "We should make them think that we are considering it, though."

Later..

Kaysar: "I got teamed up with the funniest people in the house. The best looking guy and girl too."
    Howie: "Yep!"
    Janelle: "Thanks!"

Kaysar: "We have a really important day tomorrow. First the food competition and then the nomination ceremony. We need to win the food. We can't win the important competitions if we're all on PB&J."
    Janelle: "Let's all try and get on the same team. The winning team. "

Howie:" Let's get on the team with James. He'll want to eat."
    Kaysar: "Who's to say that there will even be two teams up against each other. It might be individual or one of those all or nothings like the last one."

They decide to start getting ready for bed. Maybe....

Janelle: "There's the fish! Look, there's Spike, and Bubbles, and Fluffy, and Jennifer..."

Kaysar: "Oh no! Buster's eating all the food!"
    Janelle: "They don't look so good. We better have Big Brother send some more people in for them."
    Howie: "Notice how it's the stupidest people, Maggie and April, who care way too much about the fish?"
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."

Emerald Fox thanks for the great pictures and recap.

It's nice to see a real alliance forming, without all the hatefullness between Eric and Ivette.
    Kaysar is such a cutie.

snd
    FORT Newbie
    Uggs are so out.

Quote Originally Posted by snd
    Uggs are so out.
    Is that what those huge boots are? I don't even see how they were ever "in."

I mean, unless you're travelling through the frozen tundra of the North guiding your team of sled dogs, cracking a whip and letting out a mighty "Mush" as you explore the lands that man has never touched.

(Would it be entire wrong to say that would be Ivette? )

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Fox
    Is that what those huge boots are? I don't even see how they were ever "in."

I mean, unless you're travelling through the frozen tundra of the North guiding your team of sled dogs, cracking a whip and letting out a mighty "Mush" as you explore the lands that man has never touched.

(Would it be entire wrong to say that would be Ivette? )
    What amazes me is that they were "in" in places where you never need snow boots, like LA. As now, when she's wearing them with shorts! I guess they can't be as hot, temperature wise, as they look.

Not to sound like a fangirl, but Kaysar is pretty hot. He's easily the best looking of the bunch in the house. So far, also, I think he's handled himself well.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by narcisse
    Not to sound like a fangirl, but Kaysar is pretty hot. He's easily the best looking of the bunch in the house. So far, also, I think he's handled himself well.
    I'm willing to be fangirly. EEEEEEEEEE! Kidding. Yeah, he is a pretty good looking fellow.

MANY THANKS to all of you who screencap in here. It means so much to us who do not get live feeds! You rock!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast