+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/22 Live Feed Transcripts

Maggie next. She gets what looks like a squash, but they have to check what it is so FISH.

"...PAYA" when the fish comes back. It must have been a papaya, and she gets it right.

Howie is next. He gets rhubarb.
    Ho: R-U-B-A-R-B
    Kay: Unfortunately, that is incorrect.

People cheering him. (My feeds are freezing a bit now).
    By itself, a "slice" falls off the wheel and they laugh about it.

Sarah is next, saying she's apologizing ahead of time.
    She gets jalapeno. she looks very worried.

taking her time...

She passes and goes back for the last tray.

She gets cauliflower. (Kaysar prounces it Collie flower.)

Sa:Can I just spell flower?

taking her time...

C-O-L-I-F-L-O-W-E-R.

Wrong! She gets applause.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FISH

I think they were deciding that Kaysar would spin, then FISH.

Okay, we're back, and Kaysar spins the wheel. And it's....

everyone's cheering that it's food, but it looks like the wheel is going a little farther and ...
    it's PB&J! Wow, they are all really mad! Really mad!

Howie calling for best of three! Kaysar apologizes. People saying it was rigged. Howie saying the wind moved it.

Very unhappy crew. Howie is spinning it again. Howie saying that it's rigged, but this time it lands on food.

Kaysar in the common bathroom going poopy now. That's so lovely!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Cam 4 is on Kaysar and Sarah. Sarah just lied to Kaysar and said that she's the only one that's not on a team. Grrr..

But.... the cam just flashed to another scene with a laptop, and then a tall brown dresser with two ecru color vases on the top.

Kaysar says there's something between her and James that he needs to figure out. Says if she's not with James, then why would she be here?

Sarah tries to whisper so BB turns the volume up. She asks Kaysar how long he's known that he was coming on BB. (So she's going for the *I'm a last minute replacement* lie that she and James talked about last night)
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Just caught Sarah whispering desperately to James, saying Kaysar told her that all of them - Beau, Ivette, Eric, "ALL of them" - told Kaysar to put James and Sarah up.

They split up quickly so they wouldn't be caught talking.

James also said if he puts me up, next week I'm getting him out the door.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm desprate can some pretty please transcribe some of kaysar convo with james, and then with rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by kenzmom2cu
    I'm desprate can some pretty please transcribe some of kaysar convo with james, and then with rachel.
    I’ve only got the part of Kaysar & Rachel’s conversation after they were momentarily interrupted by Jennifer. When Kaysar opened the door to the HOH room, Jennifer saw Rachel and suddenly decided to not to talk to K, so she left. K then closes door and returns to R.

K: She wanted to talk to me but she changed her mind
    R: Oh great. Cause she saw me sitting up here.
    K: Exactly. Listen…
    R: I think everybody’s pretty…
    K: Yes, I set things up so there’s no turning back.
    R: Okay. Well, they’re mad at me now I’m sure. Cause I’m up here.
    K: I’m sorry you had to be this way, but I felt … I didn’t want to put you in harm’s way, but the way that things were going Eric was using every lie in the book –
    R: I know that
    K: I knew you knew that
    R: I’m a smart girl. I knew what was going on.in this house.
    K: When we had conversations, I knew you knew everything. When you told me you don’t let things go by and you remember everything, I made a note of that. You don’t need to tell me what’s going on. You don’t need to tell me where you stand. That’s why I feel comfortable telling you this: I want things to be OK. And they’re not OK the way they are now.
    R: I hear you.
    K: Okay, so…
    R: So, Sarah & James know about us?
    K: Sarah & James know. I told Howie that…
    R: I just want to make sure that they know that all the parties involved, so they not going…
    K: They know. I just told them.
    R: Okay.
    K: James is meeting with me again tonight to finalize things. But he knows.
    K: It was a final step of trust when he finally came forward and admitted that he knows Sarah – which I wanted him to. I told him I had to do what I had to do because of what you did. And that was fine. Because up to now he’s been very trustworthy. The same way I read him… The same way I read you, I read him.
    K: Here’s the thing: I’ve told Howie… Howie doesn’t know that I know you guys know each other. But I did tell Howie that, once we put James up and I saw that things were going as planned, that this house was being flipped upside down and that alliances were being exposed, and James was pissed as hell and vowed to rage against the people who turned on him… I knew that was time. So I got James now, but the point is now we’ve got to get him off. This is going to be the tough part. This is the final thing. We need to get James off -- that leaves 6 people left… And then we just continue. It’s going to be hard work
    R: If we don’t get him off, will we have the votes to save him?
    K: I don’t think so. No. There’s no way.
    R: Me, Howie, Janelle, Sarah.
    K: That’s 4, we need 1 more.
    R: Eric won’t vote for him
    K: He’s with Maggie. Maggie’s his partner.
    R: Okay, that makes sense. She slipped up and said she used to live in Boston.
    K: Why do you think he turned on… The reason I put them 2 up is because I wanted Eric to make the decision
    R: I know he would pick James [to evict].
    K: He had to throw James off because Maggie’s his partner, and I wanted to expose him.
    R: Um, we’d have to get one more. (counting) Me, Howie, Sarah, & Janelle. If we get him off, who do you put up? And then who goes? I guess we’ll cover that later, but…
    K: If I get him off, Eric goes.
    K: I’m putting Eric up, we have 5 votes, we take him out. They’re all sitting ducks. No one has a strategy; they were all riding the boat.
    R: Now, no one’s going to be discussing this in open –
    K: No. This is it.
    R: This is it? Okay, that’s fine.
    K: We don’t need to talk about it ever again. We just need to go take care of business.
    R: Okay. Well, thank you. I knew there was something about you. I knew it, I knew it….And, like I said, I liked Michael. And I knew what he was doing and it wasn’t… I knew.
    K: He was cheated.
    R: He was. But you’ll see in my… in things I’ve said, you know, when it all comes out…
    K: I hope you don’t feel I’ve deceived you by not telling you these things –
    R: You didn’t. I don’t
    K: But I had to take care of business before
    R: You’re very wise. And I appreciate that.
    K: Okay.
    R: Okay. So, I’m sure my name is mud outside right now, but everyone’s been coming up and talking to you, so I’m just going to play it level
    K: I just want you to know this: I wasn’t going to put you in this compromising position until I knew I could protect you. And that’s what I’m doing.
    R: Thank you. Good man. Smart guy. (R gets up to leave) Good luck.
    K: You did a phenomenal job, by the way, with you & Howie. That was the hardest [to figure out]. That was impossible. (R now at door.) Have a good one.
    R: You too. Thanks. (Rachel leaves)

LA GUY...thank you thank you thank you! I don't have the feed so thanks again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast