+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions for the evicted houseguest *possible SPOILERS*

I have no real question but I would love to congratulate Michael for calling Eric a midget. He deserved to get a few shots in on a guy who physically and verbally attacked him with lies.
    Trinity: The Father (Evel Dick) The Son (Dan) The Holy Ghost (Dr. Will)

Michael: How hard was it to stay in the BB house after the altercation with Eric? Were you expecting him to get the boot after the incident. What made you decide to stay? (NOT that CBS would ever ask the question, but I'd like ta know!)

And I totally 2nd Suncat's question!!! The towel in the toilwet thing needs some sort of explination!
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    To Michael: Why on earth do you take a bath towel into the stall every time you urinate? Are you that paranoid about your penis possibly being shown on the internet, or are you ashamed of your shortcomings?

(okay, seriously...they DON'T show what goes on in the stall! So why does he DO that? and does he put that towel back like it's CLEAN??? How does he AIM and hold the towel at the same time?)
    Heh... suncat, there is still a camera window in that room so TPTB can see what's going on. I'm sure he doesn't want the cameramen watching him or seeing his .... equipment.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I'm changing mine to:
    WHY did you change your mind about blowing the secret partners out of the water??? I was looking forward to some serious damage, did BB get to you??
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Who do you think Kaysar will put up and who do you think he should put up?

Um, you can stop with the questions, they were submitted a while ago. Thanks, everyone!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I hope he puts up Ivette and April, then replaces Ap after the veto with Eric.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Hey,

Though i know the suggestions ended a while ago, I still would like to add my opinion!

I disagree with 'Mom2' ... I don't think april is much of a threat, all she does is lie, and speak lies! She won't win HoH though, and since she lies she has no input into 'who to vote out'.. shes just an average follower.....

Therefore I would nominate 'Yvette and Maggie' for the reason of, if there is veto then cappy crappy will replace them!! Plus cappy has to chose "maggie or yvette" which could 1. damage his alliance, 2. show his true friendship, 3. have a good friend of his out therefore making him weak.... but on the other hand we could have one of the most annoying obnoxious loud mouth people (Yvette - the cave dweller) out!!! Joy to the world!

In what ever case we have a win win situation; it either Yvette, Maggie, or captain Crap... but dont worry 'Mom2' April will happen all in good time!!

***DAVIS***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12