+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/21 Live Feed Discussion

7/21 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

Okay.... is anyone else watching this???

Cam 1 is a closeup on Sarah, Ivette, April, and Maggie. They're whining about Michael's conversation with April... going on and on and on.

Then Sarah just looked at them all and said "everyone voted for Janelle to go, right?" and Ivette immediately stopped her and said "we can't talk about that because it's live... the feeds..."

Oh my.......... that would be a bizarre vote tonight, eh???

April's still going on and on about how Michael thinks that she and Jennifer are a pair. She's telling everyone that Michael's just going to lie on live tv and if he says anything like 'April cheated on Matt' then she's walking right out that front door unless they give her a phone call to her husband. She's planning on telling the cameras that Michael has a lot of money (which he does) and that he just came on this show for a vacation.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I hate hate hate that I cannot get to the feeds from my office pc!!!!
    That would be the biggest twist on Mike if they give Janelle the boot! Huge!

Perhaps that is the strategy that April and Eric were discussing in the bathroom yesterday and BB did not call them out for the no mic thing.

Keep posting Broadway - I am glued to the FORT!!

Now THAT would be good TV...

I can't watch my feeds til I get home from work, either. It's killing me! If Janelle goes tonight the look on Michael's face will be priceless.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I.....I don't even know what to say...........

Michael was probably the first time I've been 100% convinced that I knew 100% for sure who was going home.....

I'm so shocked that Janelle leaving is a possibility I can't even get my thoughts around it! That was one heck of a bomb drop Broadway!!!
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

Now I am pissed. If they get rid of Janelle instead of Michael. ARG!

Just in case anyone questions it.... Sarah's look was completely a look of calm panic.... you could tell that she all of a sudden had a feeling that maybe the others had voted the other way with the way that they were talking about Michael.

Nothing much else to report right now.. Eric and James were working out. The girls are all obsessed now with cleaning up the house. They want to wash the sheets since everyone's going to be moving beds tonight. Janelle is in the bathroom. I haven't seen Michael, Kaysar, Howie, or Rachel yet. Beau in the backyard.

Strike that... Beau's sitting on his bed, not the hammock. Rachel is now cleaning.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I would be totally stunned! What did we miss???? Or is Sarah not as sweet as she seems and just messing with our heads?

FORT Fanatic
    I have been wondering for a couple of days if a quick switch would be pulled and they vote out Janelle because she is showing everyone that she is pretty smart and really playing the game, while everyone else is sitting around whining and smoking. - What a great twist that would be!

Weird. You would think after several days of Michael-bashing they would be evicting him for sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast