+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/21 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I really hope Sarah's comment was truthful. I even rewound it just to make certain what she had said because I couldn't initially remember whether she had just said "everyone voted for Janelle, right?" or "everyone voted for Janelle to go, right?" It was definitely "to go." I'm still entertaining both possibilities for the show... but I wish I had the video to go along with her comment.
    I hope she wasn't just being sarcastic. I know if it was me, I would say something like that just be funny and give everyone a momentary heart attack.

We have been duped before. The "big" fight could have been a set up for us. We will never know for sure. I would like to see Michael stay just to p****off Eric.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper
    I hope she wasn't just being sarcastic. I know if it was me, I would say something like that just be funny and give everyone a momentary heart attack.
    That's why I rewound it. But this girl is too dim to be that creative and everyone's reaction to her was just non-reactive.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

that's really interesting. It would be a smart move since Janelle has nearly dominated the challenges that are individual.

But I'm not banking on these people being smart. They are mostly just annoyed and seem to vote that way.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Looks like they're going to run the hampsters through the HOH competition in a little bit. Apparently Howie overheard the BB elves say something about "yellow," so now they're thinking that they're playing BB Twister.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Looks like they're going to run the hampsters through the HOH competition in a little bit. Apparently Howie overheard the BB elves say something about "yellow," so now they're thinking that they're playing BB Twister.
    Wouldn't Howie love that.

Apparently Howie overheard the BB elves say something about "yellow," so now they're thinking that they're playing BB Twister.
    That would be Howies Fantasy HOH competition. Quick - someone pinch him and wake him up from that dream he is having.

If they do end up voting off Janelle, I would love to see Michael end up HOH. I would love to see how all of them would act towards him when he had power. Also you know he would get rid of Ap, Iv, or Eric!

How can they do that? They didn't reveal the results of the vote yet! Or did I just miss something?
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by kimberlydt
    If they do end up voting off Janelle, I would love to see Michael end up HOH. I would love to see how all of them would act towards him when he had power. Also you know he would get rid of Ap, Iv, or Eric!
    I'd love to see Michael win HoH! Then have Kaysar win HoH!! That would be the BigMamma of all upsets!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread