+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/21 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I forgot to mention this in my recap (I hate when I do that) but April said she went to the DR right after her convo with Mike and said he was making her uncomfortable, and their response was they couldn't tell her how to play the game.
    He was making her uncomfortable???? Give me a flippin' break! She was the one that kept on asking him for details, so he'd keep talking and saying a little bit more. She's the one that's been playing dirty.

I hate people like that... they think their ass is so teflon-coated that they create all kinds of problems, but then get really nervous and uncomfortable when they're actually called on the table. She and Ivette are two peas in a pod.

I really hope Sarah's comment was truthful. I even rewound it just to make certain what she had said because I couldn't initially remember whether she had just said "everyone voted for Janelle, right?" or "everyone voted for Janelle to go, right?" It was definitely "to go." I'm still entertaining both possibilities for the show... but I wish I had the video to go along with her comment.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I have to tell you I like Michael. He's smart and he's actually funny.......I would never be able to be in a house where each person talked about you behind your back and continue to walk around like I was enjoying myself! If they boot Jannelle it's because they want to get back at Michael and make him more miserable........... April, Ivette, Eric they all look so terrible as people! I don't mean look as is looks, but their actions are unbelievable...........contriv ing things out of nothing.......oy vey!
    Yup, with donuts!!

They may just have voted for Janelle to leave. I overheard them last night talking about it and laughing and saying..."don't worry about Michael, if he says anything, just do like normal, walk away and ignore him", and I was confused because I thought for sure he'd be the one to go, but am starting to think not.

Love your name namaste! And namaste to you! I agree it's really weird. We keep getting fish every time they start talking about "tonight" so I'm thinking hep might be right that janelle was voted for instead. I just wish someone would shut Eric and Ivette up, well April too...........it's sooooo annoying to listen to their stupid conversations about Michael being weird......they're worse!
    Yup, with donuts!!

April, Jennifer, and Maggie are in the gym talking about _________ (gee, fill the blank.) Maggie says that tonight during the tv show they should just keep on saying "you're f'ng weird, you're f'ng weird" and then there will be all kinds of shots on the show with how he is weird.

Just before that Michael had walked by (without stopping) and April ran to the door and asked him "did you want to come in here?" and he replied "there's no point." She shuts the door again and says "I'm not scared of that MFer." Umm, April, why'd you chase after the guy... just once again trying to make your point and create crap.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    April, Jennifer, and Maggie are in the gym talking about _________ (gee, fill the blank.) Maggie says that tonight during the tv show they should just keep on saying "you're f'ng weird, you're f'ng weird" and then there will be all kinds of shots on the show with how he is weird.

Just before that Michael had walked by (without stopping) and April ran to the door and asked him "did you want to come in here?" and he replied "there's no point." She shuts the door again and says "I'm not scared of that MFer." Umm, April, why'd you chase after the guy... just once again trying to make your point and create crap.
    AMEN! April is just beyond comprehension for me as far as how a person can truly get so wrapped up in hysterics!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Eric has said many times that Janelle is the "mastermind" of that group.

I would miss Janelle, but it would be worth it to see April, Ivette and Jennifer squirm if Michael stays.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Eric has said many times that Janelle is the "mastermind" of that group.

I would miss Janelle, but it would be worth it to see April, Ivette and Jennifer squirm if Michael stays.
    Can u just imagine the situations that would come up if he does stay? April will probably have a heart attack trying to figure out what he meant by I know something......... tee hee..... so much fun!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Ty BL for the compliment, I love your avatar, by the way. I agree with you and Hepcat, I really do like Janelle, but just the thought of Michael creating all that havoc for at least another week seems too good to pass up to me. lol

They're already starting to talk about tonight and April has already begun her anti-Michael campain and he's crazy and doesn't everyone agree. OH I WANT HER TO GO!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread