+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: 7/21 Live Feed Discussion

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    That is good thinking.... but I think Kaysar should hold his alliance with James and only get mad at the sheep, going for two groups could be dangerous!

James will come into play soon, but I think Yvette needs to get shaken up... ZI like that plan but Yvette bugs me soooo much!! lol She is a loud mouth horse toothed, etc. I could go on forever!!

Other than getting two groups mad at once that is an extremely intelligant plan... (since james said he waasnt partnered with sarah... shoots himself in the foot)

Final conclusion: James is a bad liar, and Yvette needs to go!!

***DAVIS***

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny
    Did you notice after the HoH competition how Eric was the one to tell everyone they should go back inside now? He sounded like he still thought it was his job to lead the group.
    But what was funny was how they ALL immediately followed him back into the house...
    kitty-cats rule!

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    well, eric has control of 'the sheep' and when his crappy cappy followers go in... i guess the whole group jsut sort of follows... w/e its nothng t worry about.... good he thinks he ahs power, CAUSEE HE DOESNT!!

Go Kaysar!! Go Kaysar!!

***DAVIS***

+ Reply to Thread