+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Live Feed Recap 7/20: A Return to Boozy Paranoia

“Oh no, I’m a pervert,” replied Howie, without missing a beat. “I like panties. You’ve got your doctors, your lawyers, and then there’s your perverts.”
    Now there's a quote! Great recap as always, hep...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Yep, you did it again! Your that good! Gosh, I have the live feeds and when i read your recaps i feel i have mised so much.... but I can't watch the feeds all day, yet you always seems to open my brain ! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
    I'm NOT Touching YOU! :phhht

Thanks, Heppy! I really enjoy your live feeds recaps!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Thanks again. Always very informative and funny.

I don't know how Howie does it. He's disgusting yet everyone in the house and it seems most everyone here loves him. He's like a little kid, you can't really stay mad at him. ^_^
    Trinity: The Father (Evel Dick) The Son (Dan) The Holy Ghost (Dr. Will)

I have to ask..... in the beginning Michael was targeted for being sexually harrassing. Couldn't you say the same about Howie? I mean geeze he's the boobie pantie freak of the year! I realize that Michael kissed a neck or two but Howie makes it known to all the women he wants to see them naked, smell their panties, etc. Why isn't he a target?
    Yup, with donuts!!

I wish Hermione were here to perform a SpelChekius. hepcat@fansofrealitytv.com
    Thanks, Heppy! I have been curled up with Harry and Hermione all week, and avoiding the live feed threads. Appreciate you making it easy for me!

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Yes, there was snogging, and it wasn’t my cup of tea.
    Thank you for using my new favorite word.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Excellent job as always Hep. It is so easy to read when it is all in one cohesive article like that. Thank you for your time.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Thanks for the always informative recaps.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    I have to ask..... in the beginning Michael was targeted for being sexually harrassing. Couldn't you say the same about Howie? I mean geeze he's the boobie pantie freak of the year! I realize that Michael kissed a neck or two but Howie makes it known to all the women he wants to see them naked, smell their panties, etc. Why isn't he a target?
    The thing about sexual harassment is , it isn't the action so much as the reaction. So if Tom Cruise does X probably the recipient loves it, but if Danny Devito does X, probably not so much. The action has to be UNwelcome, and whether it is or not can depend on who does it to whom. Of course there are some actions that are pretty universally not welcome and shouldn't be done in the work/school setting, but when you get to the more iffy stuff a lot depends on who is doing it, and to whom. That said, why people don't find what Howie is doing unwelcome is beyond me!

Thanks again for the fabulous recap, Hepcat. If you read these recaps and the show recaps it's like you two are watching two different shows!
    Last edited by PWS; 07-21-2005 at 07:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast