+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/20 Live Feed Discussions

There's no rules. Michael and Janelle were using it a lot because the rest of the house was giving them the cold shoulder, basically.

Iceprincess!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Ok. gross out time....Jan and Michael in the hot tub..she's rubbin up against him, facing away............like we don't know what's going on! ha!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    There's no rules. Michael and Janelle were using it a lot because the rest of the house was giving them the cold shoulder, basically.

Iceprincess!
    April mentioned that nominated houseguests should have the room for the week..........and Ivette said, so the rules have changed?? What rules!?!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm pretty sure that is just their own invented rules. Jennifer was saying she felt like the room is tainted now.

Ugh, that Eric. Jennifer snapped about something and he yelled across the yard, "it wouldn't happen to be the red tide right now, would it?"

I heard that........he's so UGH!
    Yup, with donuts!!

They just let them back in and they panned around the livingroom.............literal ly all the way around. We are supposed to look for something besides the new fish.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Just from reading up in here since last nights showing of the fight on the show, it seems like there are 2 "teams" where one player on the team was majorly screwed by being in the house with their "teammate". It seems to me that Kayser has been screwed royally by his alliance with Michael, and now that it seems to be coming out that Jennifer is behind the rumors and false bs with Michael, April seems next to be screwed. Not that I mind that....April is one of my least favorite hamsters.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Ah, interesting. Janelle told Michael about her friendship with Ashlea. They were trying to figure out the pairs and if everyone has a partner. Janelle then goes to tell Kaysar who tells her about his friendship with Michael. They are now trying to figure the pairs out. Janelle is insisting that everyone doesn't have a partner, but Kaysar thinks so. They have gotten all the pairs right so far except Eric/Maggie and Howie/Rachel.

They are trying to figure out when the best time to expose the pairs will be...

Welcome, Streetspirit01!

Man, I feel so bad for Michael. He just has to sit there and stew for another day waiting for Crappy and Evilette to get rid of him for no good reason. It's painful.
    Trinity: The Father (Evel Dick) The Son (Dan) The Holy Ghost (Dr. Will)

+ Reply to Thread