+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/20 Live Feed Discussions

Has anyone noticed that every 30 seconds or so one feed goes to fish and overwhelms all audio for the other feeds?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yes, and it's damn annoying. I see that Jen is now in the room with Janelle and Rachel, after saying Rachel looked hideous to James in another room.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

That's because Jen wants James! lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    Has anyone noticed that every 30 seconds or so one feed goes to fish and overwhelms all audio for the other feeds?
    what i REALLY hate is when i have the sound turned WAY UP so i can hear the conversation, and then the fish come on, blasting me out of my seat!!!

All. I thought I sent my message now I'm not so sure. Sorry if this is a double post. So can someone feel me in on what is going on with sarah and james. We never get to see them. Do they never talk and I thought everyone pretty much found out that were paired up. If I were sarah I would just hug him after the comps and live evection just like all the other girls.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I don't have the live feeds because my husband thinks If i had them I would never leave the computer and I would never see my two year old until BB was over. He just dosen't understand!!

Dont wanna be fatesealed! meeka6's Avatar
    Same here kenzmom....I have an 18 month old and am 8 weeks PG now and all I want to do is sit here and read up on the hammies!! IF ONLY I HAD THE FEEDS!!!!!

They don't show us too much of Sarah and James together on the live feeds.....well I don't know that for sure, but for the work day 8-5 I don't see them together much.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Meeka6. So you totaly understand!!

I so wish someone would tell Ivette to chill out. I hope Kaysar get hoh because I know he would put up the two trouble makers in the house. She has to go!! Eric has to go too. So Kaysar needs to win this week and Janelle the next week. I say put them up with their pair and I'll bet they turn on eachother. Did they ever say why jennifer was in the hoh bathroom that night?

FORT Newbie
    Could someone please explain this to me. What is up with the gold room? I thought I had heard that they would draw names and switch up but all I ever see in there are Janelle and Michael. Have they taken it as theirs or are there any certain rules about that room?

+ Reply to Thread