+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/20 Live Feed Transcripts

7/20 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule. All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread.

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    i decided to pop in on the house to see what's going on since i'm home sick. eric and ivette are still complaining about kayser and michael .... sheesh, do they EVER stop???

F1 & 2 on Hoie, Beau, James, Janelle, Jennifer, Maggie, Rachel and Jen in the bathroom. Talking about lotions, etc.

Howie saying he doesn't talk about how cute Janie is anymore. General gabbing and joking around. It's voting day, so they have to primp for the camera.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

F3 & 4 on the empty Living Room and Dining Room AGAIN.

F1 Howie going on about Janelle's body parts and how he wants Michael to describe them. Maggie is on the treadmill. A good portion of the house is in the living room right now, discussing singers. We get fish periodically because someone always has to hum a bar or two.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Stop singing people! Fish, then feed, then fish, then feeds.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Now Howie is asking, "you don't like when I talk about you, Janie? You don't want to have oral sex with me? Janelle is ignoring him and getting some coffee with Michael.

Michael slaps Howie on the back and he and Janelle leave the kitchen.
    FISH
    Michael is holding Beau's back (like a massage) when we come back.

Howie kissed MIchael's arm.
    Michael poured "liquid china" on Howie, which seems to gross out Beau. (Maybe I don't want to know.)
    Michael and Beau both singing now, so FISH.

Beau is talking to Eric and Howie, wondering if Maggie is gay. There's some whispering but Eric couldn't help but burst out laughing. He told Beau Maggie likes guys. Howie protested that she's "butch."

Ivette and April say they are still hungry, and Eric says that it's because they are eating all protein. April says that it's the opposite for her, carbs make her hungry. Eric overtalking her.
    Ap: You know what makes me hungry? Chinese food.
    Now they're talking about some horrible place in the desert where some guy with a mullet worked, yuk yuk.

Beau to Ivette: Do you think Maggie's a closet lesbian?
    Eric: What do youthink, is she a closet lesbian?
    Iv: Son of a bitch!
    Talking about experimentation.
    Ivette talking to people messing with her. She doesn't threaten, she follows through.
    Er: I bet that was the highest rated show ever. (talking about Iv and Kaysar)
    Beau: I bet it was on last night!
    Everyone saying it was the best for ratings.

How: He couldn't make it 2 weeks. And from Italy and Southern California, standing nearly 7 feet tall...Michael! (saying they can fight in Vegas)

Er: All I know it's going to be Michael leaving the door. I don't think I'm getting up. I made my amends, he hasn't said two words. But I made my amends for me, not him.

Er to Iv: Can you touch every piece of turkey please?
    Iv: Sorry

Eric telling some firefighter story.

F3 & 4 on dining room and living room still.

Eri: we have some hot guys you can meet at the firehouse in LV
    IV: really? some hot firefighter dudes?

camera changes to James and Jen.

Jennifer complaining that someone told Rachel Jennifer was being "strategical" by talking about who the cute guys were in the house.

Jen: April just walked out, she was rolling her eyes. Janelle is giving Rachel a makeover. She looks scary.
    James: Rachel is a pretty girl.
    Jen: You should see her now. She's got a ton of makeup on.
    James: I'm not a fan of all that makeup. I'm not a fan of the Gold Room.
    Jen: It's so sad how it'sall tainted now.
    James: We'll wash things.
    Jen (can't hear)
    FISH

Jen: I woke up that morning the day she was going to leave, and it was sad, it was her last day. Did you see her on the couch, she was so nervous.

James: She knew. But she was still annoying all the way up until the end. That's her personality. I'm sure Julie was like, OMG not this bitch.
    Jen: Can you imagine what it's going to be like? I'm sure she wishes for more normal, calm people.
    Ja: There are no normal calm people here.
    Jen: What's ??? going to do when there's no one to stay up until 5a.m. with?

Now talking about Ashlea never doing dishes.

Ja and Jen also had a strange conversation about whether or not he's ever measured his member, if so how many times and then jen burst out laughing.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast