+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/20 Live Feed Transcripts

F1 & F2 on janelle and michael in the pool kissing........
    Yup, with donuts!!

All houseguests are on lockdown outside right now. Eric is taking pictures.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Eric is taking pictures of everyone but Janelle and Michael in the pool. Even when they call out "everyone from FL" it's obvious that doesn't include Janelle.

EDIT: Now Howie is organizing the pics and insisting he be in a picture with his Janie.

I think Eric just handed off the camera and jumped in the pool. Does that mean it's Michael and Eric in the pool?

Eric got up on Sarah's shoulders in the pool, so it's Michael, Sarah and Eric in there.
    Last edited by hepcat; 07-20-2005 at 05:59 PM.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fanatic
    In the gold bedroom, Kaysar and Janelle just told Howie that she brought Ashlea onto the show for "the twist" and that Michael brought Kaysar for the twist and that they were offered the biggest prize in BB history.
    They told him that they were now out of that competition, since both their partners will be gone by tomorrow, so they wanted to ally with Howie.
    Howie doesn't want anyone to know about it, and frankly it didn't seem like Howie ever really agreed. He was nodding his head trying to act dumb to the whole thing, but you could practically see the gears turning in his head. He asked Kaysar twice about knowing Michael before.

Michael came in and said that he was locked outside just now during an inside lockdown. He said was just sitting out there, and suddenly all the window coverings were coming down. Then he was like "hello??" and a camera went "bzzzttt" down to him and he was like "hi, I'm out here" and then they let him in the house.

They are trying to get Howie to tell them if he knows anyone. Before, Janelle and Kaysar were convinced that he knew Sarah because they were both from Chicago. Howie was insisting that he didn't, but he was saying it in a way that makes him seem like he isn't telling the truth - mainly because he kept joking about it.

FORT Fanatic
    Kaysar and Michael were just in the bathroom and Michael was saying something about being a bastard. Then Michael walked back to the gold bedroom and told Howie and Janelle that Kaysar didn't want to come to do the show. Michael had to talk him in to doing it. Kaysar is a great person - doesn't go out to clubs, etc. He's the smartest person Michael has ever met. Michael is so happy that if either of them are having to leave tomorrow, that it isn't Kaysar.
    Michael also said that he told BB that his is pissed that he's leaving without a penny from the game.

Janelle trying to convince Howie (alone in the gold room) that the three of them can take it to the end, but they need to win HOH. Says James is teetering.

Mich: Just so you both know, he's a brother to me. I'd take a bullet for him. He didn't want to come here or do this. I convinced him to do it. I told him in life you could live as a mediocre person and I didn't want to do this. I said all sorts of things and he did it for me. I'm really happy I'm leaving not him. I want him to win, and I want you all to win. So when I leave tomorrow, I want you to put your heads together and win. He's one of the smartest people I've ever known. He's a really good human being. He's a good looking guy, he gets a lot of attention.

Howie: does he get boobies.

Michael laughs.

Howie, to Janelle: did you ever have any idea?
    Janelle says they didn't, and Michael says he's really pissed to be leaving the game without a cent.

Michael leaves.

Jan: Okay listen. Let's get back to the game. At the hotel, Michael say you Eric, James, Isaac, and Jen and Michael. That's 6 people. The rest of the people were in group B. All at the hotel together. Jenny were sitting next to me. Me and Jenny both brought people on the show.

How; you saw me.

Jan: Ivette brought someone as well, because she was in that group.

How: You've seen Ivette before?

Jan: That's how I know she brought Beau, because no one had seen Beau before.

Howie silent.

How: that little bitch Ashlea. O sorry Ashlea, I love you.

Jan So Howie, you or Kaysar have to win, okay?
    How: I know, I know.

*silence*

Jan: I felt so bad about lying to you guys about that Ashlea thing.

Michael opens the door and they break up. Howie jokes about the condom.

How: I am a little confused about people in power.

Jan: What about Eric? Kaysar was saying we should go after James right away.

How: You did awesome, and James beat both of you.

Kaysar walks in and interrupts.

Howie talking about how cute Janelle is and he wants to seduce her.

Jan: I know.

Some general chatter, then Kaysar starts talking about how he tried to figure out some clues last night.

Jan: I thought of something else. The night that Ashlea ... Jenny and April were whispering a lot, and they were acting really, really close and they were talking about the twist.

Kay: James told me he overheard someone talking in the bathroom, and it was then.

Talking about how they have no clue, they even took pictures together today.

Okay, here goes Kaysar again.

Kay: 12 to north, and if I didthat and took numbers, I took off the Americas, so with 17 and 35, which took me this way,north is that way, and I did 3 and it took me exactly to the door of this room. And 17 took me to that corner.

Jan: move the lamp.

Kay: and there's something weird, because this lamp has never been turned on.

Jan: This is weird because there is no outlet. We need to keep looking in here.

It's a torch lamp and sure enough, it's not lit.

I'm on F2 and it's a closeup of Janelle, so I can't see them looking (and I don't want to change cams and lose it.

How: It's the summer of secrets, right?

Everyone looking around but not much talk. Kaysar looking under the chairs near that corner.

Michael: I already looked under both tables.

Jan: Hey, you guys(right in Michael's ear, can't catch it. )

Okay, the whisper was something about asking Allison about the twist, and she said "you are the twist."

Janelle fiddling with the lamp.

Kay: Why would you put a lamp in here with no light? (apparently it doesn't even have a bulb)

Michael talking about how he and Ashlea took down the map and they told him to put it back up. Janelle heads for the shower, and Howie goes to the bathroom.

Kay: 17, 3, 4, ... yeah, just a little bit that way. Maybe this is stupid, maybe I came up with something from thin air, but why would it point exactly there? It could be serial (or cereal? ??)

Kay: why would we have to light the thing when it's not going to do anything in this room?

Knocking on the side of the lamp.

Mich: F*** it, let's give it a go. If we're right, great, if we're wrong, they'll just tell us to put it back.

Kay: I don't think it's a good idea.

Mich: We're not going to break it, it just unscrews.

Kay: (unscrewing) all right.

FISH!

Big Brother just announced the lockdown is over.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

FORT Fanatic
    Kaysar and Michael started unscrewing fineals (sp?) from the lamp, got three of them off, then FISH - all four feeds. (I have the RealTV viewer, and I watch all four feeds at once, un-muting the ones that I want to hear, and it was other feeds that went to fish first, so I don't think it is K & M causing trouble).
    OK, approx. 2 min. later, all feeds back and K & M still messing with the lamp. Looks like they are giving up on it and talking more about coordinates, the 317 MTA sign.
    BB says lockdown is over.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast