+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 7/19 Live Feed Discussions

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Was that when they were first directing Eric to the Diary Room and Michael elsewhere to cool off? I *thought* the guy's voice sounded like he was present, and not through the microphone.
    Ya, it was just after the Kayser/Ivette standoff and right before they showed the different shots of them in the different rooms.

If anyone has a website that has screencaps from the show last night, it would be appreciated!

FORT Fanatic
    The CBS site has a "rebroadcast" of the show up - I haven't tried to watch it yet because I'm at work. Maybe we can solve the mystery...

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    Ya, it was just after the Kayser/Ivette standoff and right before they showed the different shots of them in the different rooms.
    i honestly see NOTHING in the background other than rachel walking by in a white robe just as kaysar is standing over ivette. i've replayed and replayed in slow-motion a dozen times ... neither my daughter nor i see it.

If anyone has a website that has screencaps from the show last night, it would be appreciated!
    You can watch the episode on the cbs site (due to the presidential pre-emption.)

I watched and I have to say I agree, there was no elf in the yard. Didn't you say it was someone in tan shorts and a t-shirt? That looked like James to me.

We heard the elf that night and it was definitely coming over the loudspeakers. They are behind walls at all times, and it happened so quickly, there would have been no time for someone to pop out like that.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

OK i know im not crazy, so im gonna watch it again on the site.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I watched and I have to say I agree, there was no elf in the yard. Didn't you say it was someone in tan shorts and a t-shirt? That looked like James to me.

We heard the elf that night and it was definitely coming over the loudspeakers. They are behind walls at all times, and it happened so quickly, there would have been no time for someone to pop out like that.
    hepcat, I didn't see anyone either. I did notice that there was a microphone hanging in the yard. and like you said, the person in the tan shorts seemed to be James.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Well I just watched the cbs.com ep, and it happens at around the 28:15 mark. The guy walks out, has what looks like a piece of paper in his hand, and is making hand movements towards the hot tub and the hammock.

But in the next scene, it looks like he is walking towards another part of the yard, so it might not be one of the 13.

FORT Fanatic
    Well I just watched the cbs.com ep, and it happens at around the 28:15 mark. The guy walks out, has what looks like a piece of paper in his hand, and is making hand movements towards the hot tub and the hammock.

But in the next scene, it looks like he is walking towards another part of the yard, so it might not be one of the 13.
    I just watched it 4 times from 28:05 and what I saw was James walking around with a water bottle in his hand. He pauses for a minute to listen to BB, then walks away with everyone else. I just do not see any man who "shouldn't" be there...

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I watched the cbs.com version... finally figured out why in Ivette's head K doesn't respect women... because he asked her to speed up her story!

I must say he did kind of leap to his feet in a threatening way tho...but maybe after being fed up over what happened to his partner he thought she was starting on him next.

I tell my husband to hurry up his stories....doesn't make me not like men, I just don't have the attention span to listen to each little detail...lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456