+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Live Feed Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    Everyone is so quiet tonight! So what's up with Jennifer's face, is she allergic to something? It looks like it's broken out in hives. She was asking for some kind of medicine, and Ivette called her a hypochondriac...
    And Eric has a rash on his arms and hands and cold sores on his mouth, and Howie or Michael may have herpes, and Ivette has canker sores in her mouth. I wouldn't advise getting into the hot-tub with this season's HG's!

Anybody else surprised that they aired the fight on tonight's show? I thought for sure that they'd pretend it never happened. And no footage of Kaysar throwing a water bottle at the wall?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Anybody else surprised that they aired the fight on tonight's show? I thought for sure that they'd pretend it never happened. And no footage of Kaysar throwing a water bottle at the wall?
    Only so many outbursts in one day.

Suprised that the fight was in tonights episode, not really, I'm more suprised on how it was editted, and how the BB Elf was actually heard... TWICE!

I didn't even know about the conflict with Kayser, but man, I personally can't blame them. I am, however, that everyone was issued a warning.

I found it interesting how they shaped Michael as the villian leading up to the fight. They threw in every possible negative to justify Cappy blowing his lid.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    He wasnt only heard, he was SEEN!

You saw the BB elf??? I didn't see him, where and when???

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coksy
    You saw the BB elf??? I didn't see him, where and when???
    It was a long shot looking down on the yard. The elf was actually a pretty big guy, wearing (I think) beige shorts and a white-ish shirt. he has a mic on his head and was directing people on where to go.

Edit: Is there a site anywhere that has caps of the show?

FORT Fogey
    OMG This editing is absolutely unbearable, I don't know if i can continue wathcing the show. It's horrible, Eric is so ANNOYING. AAAAGH. /endvent

Thank you's to the screencappers and transcribers. I think you folks are on to something in terms of the chairs and colors.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    It was a long shot looking down on the yard. The elf was actually a pretty big guy, wearing (I think) beige shorts and a white-ish shirt. he has a mic on his head and was directing people on where to go.

where during the fight did you see him? after eric and michael were sent inside? or after the kaysar/ivette thing? i keep rewinding and playing in slo-mo and i can't see him!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger

Edit: Is there a site anywhere that has caps of the show?
    Was that when they were first directing Eric to the Diary Room and Michael elsewhere to cool off? I *thought* the guy's voice sounded like he was present, and not through the microphone.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast