+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Live Feed Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I have to head for bed. I knew this would happen! BB needs to club them on the head at midnight.
    No, John, our beloved and benevolent leader, should send you to Hawaii for the summer, where the difference in time zones will help equalize normal hours and hamster hours.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

What does Howie take all that medication for? Just saw him take out an inhaler, and about 3 medicine bottles.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    What does Howie take all that medication for? Just saw him take out an inhaler, and about 3 medicine bottles.

probably to keep him from soiling his pants again.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder
    No, John, our beloved and benevolent leader, should send you to Hawaii for the summer, where the difference in time zones will help equalize normal hours and hamster hours.
    You're right, this is a MUST.

Huntra, great job getting that conversation in the dead of night.

I'm in the library, and I can see the HG's but I don't dare put on the audio because I don't have my headphones. It looks like a long, boring day by the pool with no activities scheduled.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fanatic
    I thought that Howie was kidding about taking his herpes medication, but maybe he is serious???

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat
    I thought that Howie was kidding about taking his herpes medication, but maybe he is serious???
    Could be.......hmmmmmmmm..... but he had an inhaler too......lung trouble?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Anyone have any idea how many bows Jennifer owns???? I haven't seen bows like that since the 80s. :/
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Howie says if he gets HOH he's going to put up the older ladies of the house..... or if they put out, he'll keep all of them. EWWWWWWWWWWW
    Yup, with donuts!!

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Howie says if he gets HOH he's going to put up the older ladies of the house..... or if they put out, he'll keep all of them. EWWWWWWWWWWW
    Well at least he's being honest! Unlike OTHER people in the house.

If Howie is using a inhaler, it is most likely Asthma/Allergie related.

At one point I was taking 7 different medications including 2 inhalers, nose sprays, a pill for my lungs, and two for allergies.

I thought it was Michael who said he had to take herpes medicine? And I thought he was kidding at the time, did it not come across like that?

On a separate note: I was just reading some comments that April made to Ivette about her having a secret that she wasn't going to tell until after the show and all the girls would hate her, but Ivette would understand...and it struck me, Is April a trans-sexual?
    Last edited by AsIs; 07-19-2005 at 04:41 PM.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast