+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Live Feed Screencaps (plus guessing at House secrets with 'caps!)

Cool Kid Club cardholder Emerald Fox's Avatar

7/19 Live Feed Screencaps (plus guessing at House secrets with 'caps!)

Please feel free to post your feed caps here.

Discussion of the caps is allowed here as well.

Thanks and enjoy!
    Last edited by Emerald Fox; 07-19-2005 at 04:11 AM. Reason: To change the date
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War

Bubbles after Howie starts talking about the pipe bomb he made when he was 13.

Then lots of strategy talk.. from everyone.

Eric talks about which order he's going to take everyone he want's out, and that nothing is personal, it's just a game, and blah blah the "nice" stuff every contestant in the game has said at one point... usually before stabbing them in teh back.

Howie, Michael, and Kaysar in the hot tub discussing how everyone will kiss their ass if one of them wins HoH.

This idea pleases Howie.

Kaysar brings up the fact that they have more people and one less week than previous season, but don't discuss the ramifications of that any further.

And then the sex talk begins.

Michael discusses how Janelle, I think, is the antithesis of attractive. Howie says "The opposite??" To which Michael replies, "Yes, that's what antithesis means."

Then the conversation moves on to hormones being pumped into chickens.
    Michael: "The chickens are being pumped so heavily with hormones that it's making girls develop too fast. They've got bigger boobs now."

Howie: " Yeah, man. When I was a kid the girls sure didn't look like that!"

Then somehow the discussion turned to a medication that Howie may or may not use for Herpes. Big Brother came on and talked with them... I could barely hear what they were saying, but then it cut to bubbles.
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."

Odd. After about ten minutes of bubbles, it's stuck on a shot of the living room completely empty. Maybe someone's in the diary room? EDIT: I'm guessing it's either Howie or Kaysar, since they've seemed to disappear.

Let's see about other feeds. I was on feed one for all of the above.
    Oooh... smoking and scheming from April and Jennifer. But that quickly cut to Janelle smoking with the guys.

Honestly, I have to give her credit for not wearing makeup all the time in the house. :

Michael talks about a song and how he pictures the actions of the people in the song. Not sure what song it is.

Janelle: "If you ever want to say something without it being filmed, just put your middle finger right in front of your face"
    (Fox Note: That's what blurring and pixelating is for. : But, that is a clever idea.)

Michael talks to Janelle about British slang and how the term "F*** all" means "nothing." Mike in a Brit accent: " I wehnt to work ahnd did f*** all."
    Last edited by Emerald Fox; 07-19-2005 at 04:32 AM.

Good screencaps, Emerald!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Back to April and Jennifer are talking about Eric's rule as HoH and possibly that she hopes that the other team (Janelle, Kaysar.. the outcasts) win HoH next week. I guess Eric's just so overbearing. He's seen The Godfather one too many times... and I didn't think there was such a thing!!

Yvette comes over, prompting Jennifer to do this?!?

I'm sure she was just stretching that particular finger.

Yvette talks about how many girls dump their boyfriends in the summer so they can frolic. Especially with Big Brother. "Like cheerleading. Once you pass the try-outs and make the team, you feel you can do better."

April: "I scratch and pick at my face when I get nervous." (Fox note: You NEVER let anyone in this game know your "tics" whether it's what you do when you lie or what you do when you're nervous.)

Jennifer discusses problems with her boyfriend, and how her mother said "If you win the show and he immediately proposes to you, he's after your money." She also says it's easier living in the BB house than other women with SO's back home because she was "used to not seeing him all the time."

A few minutes later after typing this Jenn then says "But we have the perfect relationship. He just won't ask me to marry him."

Yvette: A ring is not important. The actual marriage isn't even important. Look at Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russel. They've been together for over twenty years and they're happy."

Then Howie walks up to the girls and announces "Well, I just took my Gonorrhea medicine, so I'm off to bed." He walks in and one of the girls (maybe Yvette) mutters under her breath "I can't wait."

Feed froze for me and when I rebooted, Howie is still talking to the girls.

He talks about how he loves women in their early twenties, and how hard he imagines it would be "to hold a thirty-year-old." He's 33, BTW.

Then Howie talks about how he "crapped" his pants from farting to hard. Then he described the can of beans that did it to him.

I think this photo is worthy of a caption of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    Good screencaps, Emerald!
    Thanks, suncat! Oh, I gotta reply to that nice PM you sent me.

Ivette "coming out" to April

Anyone ELSE think it's weird to exercise practically in the kitchen? NO?

Jennifer proceeds to do some donkey kicks and such.

Rachel floating in their tiny pool. Notice Kaysar back in the shadows.

Rachel

Kaysar

Michael STILL in bed, 1:39 pm BB time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast