+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Live Feed Screencaps (plus guessing at House secrets with 'caps!)

Something's underneath that bench.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

The chaise in the backyard is round, as well. HMMMMMMM.

And there are 6 circles in the front door.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    The kitchen table. 5 green chairs, 4 gray chairs, 4 red chairs. Does this MEAN anything??
    I've been looking at the table. The perspective makes it difficult to tell, but are some of the painted segments wider than others? Certainly, it's not a simple dark/light pattern.

P.S.: I changed the name of the thread - maybe we can get some more people in here!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I looked at the table from another angle earlier, trying to figure out the segment size/perspective question. I even went "8 light gray parts, 5 dark gray". I mean, SHEESH! I even thought "light, light, dark, light, light, dark, light, light, dark, light, dark, light, dark." to see if the sequence had any answers.

And here are Michael and Janelle...they ran over to the washer/dryer really quickly for this.

One last one for the night, taken less than five minutes after the kissing ones

Great shot of the LR that we normally never see. Someone asked what the Green blob next to the eviction chairs was. In those pictures we can see it. Looks like a square green tray with "three" green vases.

Hmmmmm....more 3s!

Personally, I don't think the table has any more of a meaning than just a fitting design for the room. I believe it has the ability to be shrunk. A wedge taken out when a house guest leaves and one chair removed. I went back and took forever to find a picture with a good shot of the table. It had 14 wedges and 14 chairs then.

I did notice the chess table is a round circle with a smaller circle underneath the top one and a 3rd circle to place your feet on. And of course, it has 3 chairs! hehe

I don't think there is anything underneath the bench. It looks like a large dark green floorvase right in front that is reflecting a little bit of the light that appears as something under the bench. How's that for a run on sentance!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntra
    Great shot of the LR that we normally never see. Someone asked what the Green blob next to the eviction chairs was. In those pictures we can see it. Looks like a square green tray with "three" green vases.
    Actually, I think I remember from some early photos and video (maybe the feeds, I can't quite put my finger on it) that those are three HUGE clothespins. Don't know if they are functional or not - but I thought from the start that they were kind of a random decoration item.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    I love all of your thoughts on the round tables, colors, pillows, knick knacks, etc!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast