+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 7/18 Live Feed Transcripts

Cool Kid Club cardholder Emerald Fox's Avatar

7/18 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule. All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread.

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War

3:30 houseguest time.

Howie sitting at kitchen table while everyone is asleep. He's staring at the wall with all the photos. He's counting, mumbling, just staring intently at the pictures.
    Rachel gets up, comes into the kitchen. They're whispering and I can't hear a word they're saying. They go into the bathroom, start to talk about Michael, but, then they realize James is coming. Pretty soon behind him is Sarah. They all use the facilities. Howie comments that James kicked some butt today, and James responds with "I can't wait until Mike's out of the house". He tells Howie to get some sleep, but, Howie for some reason replies that " I can't".
    When everyone else goes back to bed Howie goes back to the kitchen and is now standing there staring at the pictures again.

3:57 am
    Now he picked up the compass and is staring at the compass, front & back, mumbling again.
    4:00 am
    Now, he finally goes to bed.

Eric is up while everyone else is asleep.
    He is in the kitchen cleaning the dishes.

Houseguests are in the backyard talking about sex. Eric keeps begging Ivette to stop talking about it because he's getting wood in the pool.
    Yup, with donuts!!

How, Mich and Jan in the gold room working on the safe.

How: You're so smart, Janie. I thought you were dumb when I first met you.

Discussing codes and combinations.

Jan: 31, 34, 35. Try that.

*silence*

Jan: Damn. They have to have given us easier codes because these people are like, dumb.

Howie: You guys have to win HOH this week. You or Kaysar.

Jan: Are you saying this because you don't think you should?

Howie: Kinda.

Mich: "Time to get in shape." (saying this was a clue for the weight room, and it turned out to have something to do with a clock.)

Mich: 3/17 - it's almost like a date.

Howie: That's St. Pattie's day.

Mich: It is?

Going in a diff direction (that was a good one, Howie!!)

Jan: Use 14.

The safe itself is really loud.

HOwie: You smart little bitch (going on about Janelle)

FISH
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

kg73
    Eric just said "You know I'm not humble but I when I can come up with something genius like crushing up triscuits to make shake and bake...." (my comment: it's not the cure for cancer, you jerkwad!)

Then Eric said, "I was hoping they thought we had calmed down enough to give us some beer tonight."

Howie said, "They don't want anymore fights to break out."

Eric got immediately defensive and jumped in with, "That didn't have anything do with it. That was a long time coming. He has not given one person the 'stink eye' since that night." Followed by multiple encouraging comments from Ivette which I couldn't catch. (my comment: ugggghhhhhhh!!!!!)

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    F2: Eric and James in the HOH room.

J: Vocally like that, this house jumped immediately on Michael as the villain. Because of April, she immediately went on about Michael and Janelle…Michael and Janelle. You know, immediately.
    E: You know what’s funny, cause if that’s the truth, then April is trying to draw people in- to see how they feel about Jennifer. She’s the one who brought up the conversation about Jennifer not telling her the truth. That came from April!
    J: Yep.
    E: April and Ivette were talking, but April was the first one to say, “Then she has to go!”
    J: Even if April and Jennifer are friends, I don’t think they formed an alliance because it would be stupid for them to because neither of them are strong.
    E: Right.
    E: But to draw someone in like that?
    J: Maybe she’s just trying to make sure she’s here another week.
    J: She’s just a Janelle but not as skilled.
    E: Yeah.
    J: We got the next two weeks basically if HOH goes our way…
    E: (interrupts) Did Jennifer really come up to you?
    J: Yeah she came up to me earlier today.
    E: Did she mention any names?
    J: She said she won’t give any names but after Kaysar and Janelle are gone it’s me and Sarah.
    E: Who is saying this s***? I have never said anything about Sarah. No one has never mentioned Sarah.
    J: She said she thinks everybody loves Sarah and nobody will vote her out but some people don’t like me.
    E: What? I think I walked in that conversation. She was talking to Ivette.
    J: Another thing, do you think Beau is playing both sides? Why is he still hanging out with Kaysar and them if they’re like a sinking ship?
    E: I don’t know dude. I don’t know.
    J: I’m still pissed off at Kaysar. A guy just doesn’t do that to a woman. Don’t preach to me about non violence this and peace that…
    E: Yeah, there are things outside of this game that are unacceptable…
    J: Respect for him…gone.
    E: I agree.
    J: You’re going to have more respect for Saddam who has killed thousands of your own people but strike at Ivette for verbal conversations. Words??? Don’t bulls*** me. F*** him. However, Janelle has to go first.
    E: I agree, she is the mastermind out of all this.
    J: She is playing all of them.
    E: (whispering) I heard her talking to someone about breaking up with her boyfriend.
    J: Why?
    E: So she could do Michael, I guess.
    J: Whatever.
    E: They could do whatever they want.
    J: I don’t give a s***.

+ Reply to Thread