+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/18 Live Feed Discussions

When they told Ashlea about it after her eviction it seemed like she hadn't heard a dollar amount before. She said something like, "I knew it!"
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for all the live feed info. I haven't had a chance to watch TV much lately, but the summaries keep me up to date. Thank you all!

I can't believe the meanness has reached such levels already. I guess it is to be expected. It is much easier for the HGs to vote out someone flawed and hated, so what better way ease ones mind than to fabricate flaws and hate hate hate!

Psychologists must be having a field day with this bunch, or throwing up.

As for CBS's apparent hypocrisy in the non-booting of Eric: They need him. He's the one everyone is watching either to love him (Yay Fireman) or hate him (Boo Evil Bastard). I just wonder whether CBS has the balls to portray a fireman in a negative light.

Poor Michael. At least the public won't hate you and you only lost a few weeks of your life in the bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    When they told Ashlea about it after her eviction it seemed like she hadn't heard a dollar amount before. She said something like, "I knew it!"
    Yeah, Julie said something like "How do you feel now, knowing what you were really playing for?" So I'm sure the HG's don't know the $ amount. I thought for sure that they would have been told.

I think if a pair goes to the end, first prize is $1 million and 2nd prize is $250,000.
    If two singles go to the end, first prize is $500,000 and second prize is $50,000.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The POV was not used by James.

Wow - what a shocker! Has anyone threatened anyone's life yet today?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Janelle & Kaysar ROCK! CouchPotato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun84
    My wife and I have been trying to figure out how the prize works since the show started and just can't find the info anywhere. CBS is being very sketchy on the details of how it will actually work. I echo gaebolga's question! How much prize money is there really going to be? How is it going to be split if a pair doesn't win?
    If a pair doesn't win, the payout is the same as previous seasons of Big Brother so I think that's $500,000 for first place and whatever it was for 2nd place. I can't remember.

I know there haven't been many transcripts today, but the feeds I've seen have been so calm with not much going on. Jennifer gave James a manicure, some of the girls are in the pool, etc.

Rumor has it they increased the BB crew including someone from the sherriff's department until the house is considered less volatile.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Rumor has it they increased the BB crew including someone from the sherriff's department until the house is considered less volatile.
    It sounds to me like keeping Eric in the house is becoming more trouble than it's worth. Can you imagine if he really does lose his cool and hits someone? CBS will be up the creek without a paddle. People will be airing the video footage from Saturday night and saying "How could they not see what a loose cannon this guy is?" The producers are going to be on pins and needles for the rest of the season, or until Eric gets evicted.

kg73
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Wow... talk about a backstabber. Eric was completely in on James' voting plan... but he's going to play stupid and pretend that there was absolutely no strategic reason to vote for Kaysar.
    If this is really Eric's plan, I'm not surprised. If anyone remembers that Eric, Michael, Kaysar, and James supposedly had a 4 guy alliance at the beginning of the show. Eric was the one who set it up and went on and on about getting rid of the girls first. When Michael brought this up during their one on one meeting (prior to his being nominated for eviction), Eric seemed to have forgotten or totally dismissed this original alliance. So, it doesn't surprise me at all that he would turn on James next. What he doesn't realize is that he should have stuck with his original plan. When those women get a chance, I believe that they WILL get rid of the guys. (IMHO)

Also, Eric is the biggest hipocrite when it comes to "trust issues". He let Kaysar feel that he had let him down just last week. Now, he's turning against him and Michael. Anyone ever heard of the pot calling the kettle black?

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kg73
    Anyone ever heard of the pot calling the kettle black?

obviously not eric .... or ivette.

+ Reply to Thread