+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/18 Live Feed Discussions

Initially, Howie drove me crazy. But, now I think he is hilarious.

Eric and Ivette are a match made in hell. Same temperment, different sexes.

Eric and Maggie are on Cam 3 right now talking about what they would do if they get HOH next week.

Maggie says she doesnt want HOH next week.. unless it comes down to her or Janelle. Then... what they're saying is they're going to boot James! What they're planning on doing (coming straight from Crappy's mouth) is then tell Ivette that they found out that James was the second vote to evict Kaysar. Eric knows that Ivette will go batty and that will seal James' fate and he'll be voted out.

Wow... talk about a backstabber. Eric was completely in on James' voting plan... but he's going to play stupid and pretend that there was absolutely no strategic reason to vote for Kaysar.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Hmmmmmm...About that blog, if there's another Q&A, somebody should ask a question or give a task that the true Michael would know the answer to/complete.

I for one, don't think it's him.

Task Suggestions: Put shaving cream on the mirror and write hey

LOL
    "Fool Me Once... Shame on Me...Fool Me Twice...Shame on You. Shame on YOU, Jen!"

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Eric and Maggie are on Cam 3 right now talking about what they would do if they get HOH next week.

Maggie says she doesnt want HOH next week.. unless it comes down to her or Janelle. Then... what they're saying is they're going to boot James! What they're planning on doing (coming straight from Crappy's mouth) is then tell Ivette that they found out that James was the second vote to evict Kaysar. Eric knows that Ivette will go batty and that will seal James' fate and he'll be voted out.

Wow... talk about a backstabber. Eric was completely in on James' voting plan... but he's going to play stupid and pretend that there was absolutely no strategic reason to vote for Kaysar.
    Well damn. I think Eric is now my most hated houseguest ever. I didn't think anyone could surpass Jase. Silly me. If you'd asked me a week ago, I would have never said this but go Janelle! I hope she wins HOH and nominates Eric and Ivette.

Quote Originally Posted by allysm
    Hmmmmmm...About that blog, if there's another Q&A, somebody should ask a question or give a task that the true Michael would know the answer to/complete.

I for one, don't think it's him.

Task Suggestions: Put shaving cream on the mirror and write hey

LOL
    They already tried that. He was supposed to say "Prude Jude" and he never did.

Does no one question the fact that CBS has a HG doing a "secret" blog and they haven't publicized it? Since when does a TV network not publicize what they're doing? IT'S FAKE! Oh well, come Thursday it's a moot point.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Appears to me that Maggie and Eric have figured out the couples and their plan is to eliminate one of each couple. Smart. I still can't stand Eric and don't think they can pull it off, but it is a good plan to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntra
    Appears to me that Maggie and Eric have figured out the couples and their plan is to eliminate one of each couple. Smart. I still can't stand Eric and don't think they can pull it off, but it is a good plan to try.

Really? I saw Eric and Maggie as trying to form a power team with James and Sarah. (Eric and Sarah had a long conversation in the morning about who to get rid of (once Janelle, Kaysar and Micheal were gone). Eric said the name "Jennifer" .. in an obvious attempt to play on Sarah's jealousy of James/Jennifer flirting. Sarah went along with it. Sarah seems very gullible.. almost sheep-like.

Ya know, at this point I can totally see Eric going to the finals with Ivette. Basically, him, Maggie and Ivette in final three. Eric lets Ivette win the last challenge so she can pick him and he doesn't look like the total scum he is by not taking Maggie. I think he is going to use Ivette as his own pit bull and feeling she is most hated will want to go up against her.

Michael would have to do the blog with CBS's blessing, unless it is one of the people behind the DR walls doing it for him on thier own and they would probably be fired by now. If the blog was legit, I think they would either have it on their site or link it to it from their site.

I would'nt be surprised to see Michael pass them notes once he is out tho. I bet CBS has rules that he can't do a blog etc. But he could set something up with someone else on the sly.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs
    Ya know, at this point I can totally see Eric going to the finals with Ivette. Basically, him, Maggie and Ivette in final three. Eric lets Ivette win the last challenge so she can pick him and he doesn't look like the total scum he is by not taking Maggie. I think he is going to use Ivette as his own pit bull and feeling she is most hated will want to go up against her.
    I'd agree with this, if I knew for sure that the hamsters didn't know that they get more prize money if their pair makes it to the final two. Obviously, they don't know how much, but I thought that part of the whole "pair" thing, strategy-wise, was the bonus cash.

Can anyone clarify this point for me?

Quote Originally Posted by gaebolga
    I'd agree with this, if I knew for sure that the hamsters didn't know that they get more prize money if their pair makes it to the final two. Obviously, they don't know how much, but I thought that part of the whole "pair" thing, strategy-wise, was the bonus cash.

Can anyone clarify this point for me?
    My wife and I have been trying to figure out how the prize works since the show started and just can't find the info anywhere. CBS is being very sketchy on the details of how it will actually work. I echo gaebolga's question! How much prize money is there really going to be? How is it going to be split if a pair doesn't win?
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

+ Reply to Thread