+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/18 Live Feed Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat
    At this point, I feel like it is a mystery that I want to solve, but even if it is fake, it is still funny to read.
    I waver between thinking it would be impossible, because we would see some hint of it, and when would he have time to do it? But then I remember all the times that all four cameras are on 2 people playing chess, for example, and who knows what the rest of the house is doing? It's certainly possible.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Something like that would have to be carried out by someone with a lot of self-discipline. Michael has zero self-discipline.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Well how often do the feeds go to Fish? In total, how many hours a day? That would be more than enough time for BB to call Michael into the DR and have him do a blog.

And the blog indicates that he dictates the content... not necessarily that he types it in.

I also love the July 15 entry.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey
    Did Eric get expelled? I didn't read any of the other posts, so I don't know...

No, he didn't.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Eric was not expelled despite the breaking the general no threats or violence rule. He was apparently asked if he wanted to stay(of course he said yes) Also Mike was told if he felt threatened by the evil midget, he could always leave. I guess CBS has their favorites.

Sorry if I sound bitter, but this is making very angry. Maybe we should all join hands and sing something cheerful.

Maybe Eric has 'roid rage or something...

Why do my pre-game favorites usually turn out to be nuts?
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Oh Eric just needs some tape over his mouth, he is KILLING me this am. Talking about how "he has run the streets with actual section 8 housing on it" this of course makes him an expert on socialization. What an idiot.

He has driven past 15 yr old girls that are pregnant with their 5th child which of course they chose to do to get more money from welfare.

I wish this were interactive... "Eric, please go to the diary room, Ginger would like a word with you"
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

FORT Fogey
    DANG! I don't really like Eric... WHY CAN'T HE GET EXPELLED!! They should put him into a penalty nomination, so that there are three nominees instead of just 2...

+ Reply to Thread