+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/17 Live Feed Discussion

7/17 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

***5am hamster time ... feed #2 shows eric sleeping in the hoh room. the person is bald but light skinned, with the lance armstrong bracelet on, so it's not beau.***

Wow. I'm floored he didn't get the boot for that, at LEAST knocked out of HOH. Michael will go for sure now, I hope they wise up and knock out Eric next.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

I can't believe Eric is still here, either. If they do get Mike out (he could still get POV and then I think Kaysar will go) and everyone else is idol worshipping "Cappy" it could be a short season for me.
    Count your blessings!

Did Eric really attack Mike? Big Brother has kicked men out for alot less in the past.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    a few minutes after threatening bodily harm to him (i.e., "i'm going to kill him!"), he jumped up and went after him, but didn't reach him because the others held him off. look for a couple of links to video clips in last night's thread ... and also the screen caps that were posted.

Basically, it was Ivette who started the whole damn conversation about MIchael and that triggered off Crappy, who apparently was drunk with all the alcohol...Eric doesn't deserve to be in this game, much less be the HoH...Can't wait to see all 3 gone...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Is there any way we could petition CBS to kick Eric out and either make HOH runner up Jannelle HOH or hold a new competition and new nominations. I would perfer making Jannelle HOH because we know she would put up Ivette.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon
    Basically, it was Ivette who started the whole damn conversation about MIchael and that triggered off Crappy...

those two were certainly feeding off each other towards the end, weren't they?

Is Eric breathing so heavy because he is hung over or still mad? When he was refolding his clothes a minute ago I thought he might be packing but no such luck.

It sounds like Ivette is STILL feeding Eric, though. Jeeeeeeeez. Hasn't she learned her lesson yet? There's no doubt in my mind that Ivette is going up next week, especially when people see through all of the lies and decept.

Eric is still talking about what happend last night, though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast