+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/17 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    Wow. I go away for one day and miss all the drama! Where is all this hate between Eric and Michael coming from?
    It's coming from Ivette, waywyrd. She keeps on stretching the truth and fueling anger towards Michael.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

AXE
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    Wow. I go away for one day and miss all the drama! Where is all this hate between Eric and Michael coming from?
    Mike hates Eric because Crappy confronted him saying that he should stop touching the girls and then he said its sexual harassment and Michael got mad and held a grudge and Eric just hates him. At leasts thats what I think.

I have to give points to Ivette, though. The fact that she is feeding people like we've been seeing and GETTING AWAY WITH IT is pretty damn good. Yeah, she's annoying, and yeah, she won't stop talking, but I have to say, she's playing one damned sneaky game.

FISH!

At this point I really think Mike would be happier out of the game, as much as I'd like to see him stay. I sure hope people turn on Eric soon, or that someone who can put him out will get HOH. If you want to complain about the Eric decision, the official CBS site has a place at the bottom to contact them.
    Count your blessings!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    uh oh ... fish on all four feeds. i wonder if big brother is telling to stop talking about last night?

Quote Originally Posted by AXE
    Mike hates Eric because Crappy confronted him saying that he should stop touching the girls and then he said its sexual harassment and Michael got mad and held a grudge and Eric just hates him. At leasts thats what I think.
    It goes much, much deeper than that. Michael hasn't held a grudge that hasn't been fueled by all of the nasty, negative comments that Ivette and Eric have been spreading around the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    At this point I really think Mike would be happier out of the game, as much as I'd like to see him stay. I sure hope people turn on Eric soon, or that someone who can put him out will get HOH. If you want to complain about the Eric decision, the official CBS site has a place at the bottom to contact them.
    great idea ... i've never felt led to email them, but i'm angry that eric is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by AXE
    This is pretty much true, from what we've seen on the show. However, we don't know what exactly provoked the fight, and caused Eric to say "don't ever talk about my f****** family".

And even though "Eric got everyones word" not to put him up next week, with the way he's been acting, the likelyhood isn't so likely. Unless Ivette or Beau wins next week, chances are both Ivette and Eric are up.

FISH are gone now.

barefoot... they started talking about the fact that the producers were having a tough time deciding whether to keep Eric in the game or not. Ivette then started talking about how they had to get Arnold to come down ... and then fish.

Good call, guys. Heh

MY GOD IVETTE, let it go!!!!!!!!!!!! (and look in the mirror!!)

+ Reply to Thread