+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live Feed Recap, 7/16: Saturdayís Child is Drunk and Angry

Ohhhh, so it was a joke!

Did Michael actually make the joke, or did Ivette do it? Anyways, Hepcat, great recap as always.

Thanks Hepcat for another great recap. I'm starting to hate Eric and Ivette more and more. Too bad there always has to be one or two total jerks on BB. I'd think Ivette's partner Beau would start trying to put a lid on his crazy weirdo partner. Doubt anyone can do anything with the control freak.

I don't get people who get between figthing people in this house. Let em fight. Even if they don't get thrown out, that's leaves people hating each other and not you.

I was gone all weekend, so I really appreciate the detailed update. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarron
    I don't get people who get between figthing people in this house. Let em fight. Even if they don't get thrown out, that's leaves people hating each other and not you.

exactly!! marcellus said on today's house calls show that they should have let eric go after him ... he wanted to see michael take eric down.

Wow! Bizarre.

And as yet another non-subscriber, thank you, thank you, thank you for recapping the feeds. I don't even actually watch the show - just follow along here. I think I watched the finale last year, but that was it.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Okay, now THAT'S a frigging recap. Holy mackarel, I felt like I was there watching it with you. Awesome job!

Awesome recap, Hep! The title has been making me laugh since the first time I saw it.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12